Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Weird things are happening @Eucalypt  

i got an email notification that @Ant7 @replied to my post. But his reply is not on here. I don’t understand???

Hi @BlueBay 
I am guessing that you may have been @mentioned in a post that has been removed for editing. 

Ants Reply to me didn’t seem to breech rules. 

It doesn’t matter @Eucalypt 

@thanks anyway. I just wanted to reply to him. 

@BlueBay  Yeah I am at work but it’s very quiet and no boss. I am a bit sore to  I did a really long walk today I had my car in getting some stuff done and had nothing else to do so feeling it now lol

Sorry original plastic got deleted so I had to edit it

Hi @eudemonism
I am not sure exactly what nonsense you're referring to but it sounds like may be feeling alone and a bit unsupported tonight. If you're looking for some additional support with anything forums-related (including social interactions) then you're most welcome to email us at team@saneforums.org amd we will try to help!

@Ant7 @BlueBay @eudemonism @TAB @Former-Member @Meowmy @Appleblossom @CheerBear @Bimby2 @frog @Judi9877  A Big Good morning to everyone:)! It is raining here atm which probably explains why I cannot sleep ....a change in the weather always affects my sleeping pattern Smiley Frustrated. If anyone is up and about would love a talk. Love peaxxx

@greenpea  Good morning how are you doing today 💙

@Ant7  Hey Ant7 am doing well thanks :-). Am up again with you and the vampires and werewolves lol. How is work treating you tonight?

@greenpea  Pretty cruzy night and no boss 😊

@Ant7  wonderful :).  What are you plans for tomorrow?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance