Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

@BryanaCamp hey sweetie,hope your day is going well. I am okay.hoping to get through the working week. Wish you a good afternoon. Take care.

@saturnzoon nice to see you. Hope to catch up for more soon. Take care.

thank you @saturnzoon  for the update, wondering how you were going my friend xxxx

@Meowmy, my darling , how are you today

@MDT how are you going?

@Shaz51 Hey darling Shaz, how are you today? I am okay. Kindly lowish but okay. Hope to get through the working week okay.lol. Thinking cooking friend tofu, celery, onion tonight. Just vegging in front of tv, with coffee and dozing. Only did thirty minutes walk today.lol.

@Gazza75 hey Gazza, how are you going today, hope the day is nice for you.

hey @Meowmy

I'm off for an afternoon walk in an about an hour or so

Working on the business plan today and just waiting to hear back from a job I applied for last week and interviewed for. 50% chance of it as I am one of two candidates they are considering so it's a waiting game.

The other role was with the disability royal commission. Which I will interview for in August so that is sitting in the backburner.

How are you today?

sounds like a good plan there @Meowmy 

at the moment i am feeling blah , don`t know why ?

maybe the morning catching up with me !!!

Hi @Meowmy , I'm going pretty well, about to clock off work in the next 15 minutes.  Looking forward to a feed and getting to the gym for a while.  

@MDTGetting to crunch time in the tour now!  It was nice to see Caleb grab another stage.  He's doing amazing for his first tour.  Hope he can make it through the hills that are coming his way.  

G'day @Shaz51 , hope you are having a good day so far 🙂

Have a good afternoon everyone, stay safe and be kind to each other.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance