Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Good Morning!

Hope it’s a better day for you today @Wanderer

Thank you @TAB. Things will get better again I know. All I can do is what I can.

Goodmorning @TAB @Wanderer and welcome to the forum @Blueflyer Smiley Very Happy and all passing through this morning...

My day has started slowy here too - woke up early, fed the babies and then slept on the couch for another coupke of hours trying to get rid of a headache - it is a bit better after that extra sleep. Going to take it easy for most of today - but I really do need to get the mowing done at some stage so hoping it doesn't rain.

Hope you all have some light in your day Smiley Very Happy

Hi @Blueflyer and welcome 😀 sounds like you’ve been giving your situation some thought. Feeling down is normal , well til it won’t go away. I can relate to that. Hi

Always good when you can get back to sleep @Zoe7 am having a let it go day here. Been making self feel bad with circular thoughts about what I should/could/need to get done. For example . I’m not going to see anyone for xmas. Bit peeved no one asked tho. Went for a walk for an hr at sunrise. Going to try to be kind to myself for rest of the day. Hope you have a good one too. My lawn mowing has turned into multi step/hurdle problem. Mower needs oil change. What sort of oil? Need petrol. Need to rake crap off lawn before do it. All too hard. Mozzies bugging me. Refills for mozzie things no longer in shops found out . Ordered a few hundred off eBay lol . Bla bla .. 😬🤯

Mozzies are an issue for me too @TAB as I am allergic to them. I swell up like a balloon and need medication to help with the resction I have. It has been that way since I was a child - which is quite annoying.

I understand the issues with your lawn - mine looks like a jungle at the moment and will take longer to do as a result - the warmer weather and rain over the lat week has certainly added to the quick growth of it.

That sucks about christmas Mr. Tabby Cat - I'd invite you to join us if you were here - I hate the thought of people being alone on christmas - it should be the one day of the year that everyone feels like they have somewhere to go but I know there are many, many people that don't have that and it is heartbreaking Smiley Sad

Ouch re mozzies just potential Ross River etc here @Zoe7 I’ll be fine. Just realised am usually away at Christmas ok not last year but had had 3 trips home already. Better than arguments and mindgames at what was parents house tho. No one lives there anymore, its just free accom for siblings when they go to visit father in home. Anyway . No more credit card trips costing ‘000s. Will make self xmas lunch and get self a present. Thanks for the thought tho 😀😸

I'll make sure I check in with you on christmas day Mr. Tabby Cat. We are going to my sister's place this year as her partner's family are all coming down from Melbourne. Last time they came down it was a lovely day and the kids are grown up more now so it should be a nice day. They fly in and out on the same day though so it is a bit manic getting it all sorted - but we will get there. I am actually looking forward to christmas this year @TAB

I'll take Toby with me too but he is a good boy and will sit pr lay down while we eat lunch.

Sounds Good @Zoe7 and please don’t feel obliged re moi 😸😎🎩

Don't feel obliged at all @TAB - more than happy to connect with you on Christmas day - I'm sure there will be others here also that need the company - it is a hard time of year for many and I know many feel alone on that day. You know I have become quite fond on my Mr. Tabby Cat Smiley Very Happy

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance