Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning

@Meowmy  Oh sweetheart am here for you. Love you so much. Gentle hugs. Your friend always. peaxxxHeartFriendship - Wikipedia

@greenpea thank you for wonderful message and photo. Love you so much. You are a great person,kind,caring and has a very big heart. Take care.

@Meowmy  Good morning I hope you are doing ok today 😊

Good Morning ALL

Attachment is everything Gabor Mate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=416wwb8DvuM 

@Ant7 @Meowmy @SmilingGecko @greenpea @TAB 

Good Morning @Appleblossom 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Love the link @Appleblossom - makes sense, not sure how to apply it though. Hope you're managing 💜

OMG! here sydney goes again! as night follows day these politicians are playing us all for fools. Smiley Mad

Good morning and good afternoon @Ant7 @greenpea @Former-Member @TAB @Appleblossom @Meowmy @Shaz51 @MDT @BlueBay @outlander @roses @bipolarbunny @saltandpepper @BPDSurvivor @frog @Anastasia @ButterflyWings @Adge @Owlunar @Daisydreamer and everyone here! I hope you have a great day!

I'm a bit behind the 8 ball today as this morning has been chaotic with the gardener deciding to come for a surprise cut - thought it was next week!- and then me losing track of time cross stitching. The house inspection proved to be a disaster in the eyes of the clean obsessessed property manager who said the place wasn't clean and he was disappointed. In actual fact, the place was fine and any other property manager we had in the past would have passed the place without a problem. He tried to make a comment about not destroying the house which I found to be offensive because there was nothing wrong in the first place. He even said our grass was too long when in fact our gardener today said it didn't even really need cutting. I mean, get a grip please! Life goes on I guess!

Now, I'm off to enjoy the sun and have fun with my Fitbit that I found via going to the library to help my housemate with her mental health assessments.

Have a great day!

Judi9877😎

@greenpea Got a present for you little pea Heart ...

Greenpea rainbow blanket.png

@greenpea @Judi9877 @Former-Member good morning friends,thank you for being here

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance