Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Good morning everyone have a great day 💙

@Ant7  Hey Ant7 🙂 how has your night been treating you?

@greenpea Good morning how are you doing today?

My night has been ok thanks 💜

@Ant7  Hey Ant7 I am doing well about to grab another coffee :p. Slept 6 hours and cant smell smoke so hoping for blue skies today. What have you got on for the day other than a good sleep.

@greenpea  Yeah that's about it just sleeping lol I was meant to go to my wife's Xmas party tonight but it's been put back till next weekend so I have a night off lol 😊

@Ant7  Yay for Ant7 having the night off :)! now you can sit back and relax a bit.  I have son2 having a sleepover at ex's so have the night off as well :D. Going to have Thai again with daughter and have a cruisey time of it :).

@greenpea I am going to cook a BBQ and a couple of brown cordials for a change 😊

Good morning and Hap-pea weekend to all the formites including but not all @Ant7 @TAB @Shaz51 @Meowmy @saturnzoon @Gazza75 @BlueBay @Angels333 @cutiepiekitty @Appleblossom @CheerBear @Adge @simontemplar @JosRapp @Former-Member @outlander @Snowie @Sans911 @Bill16 @Bimby2 @Judi9877 @MDT @The-red-centaur  and all I have missed have a super pea Saturday and Sunday.Love peaxxx

Image result for weekend

@greenpea  What do you have planned for the weekend?

@Ant7  what is a brown cordial?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance