Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Morning @Owlunar  and everyone else 🙂

It's a beautiful morning.  Hubby and I just went for a slow walk and grabbed a coffee. The sun is quite nice.

Wishing you all a nice day xxxoo

Happy Saturday @Sam3 , yes sun is lovely after some rain.  Hope the soccer games are good 🙂  And enjoy your coffee. 🙂

@Sam3 @DJMasters @BlueBay @Former-Member @Owlunar @TAB s @Ant7 @MDT @Meowmy  and everyone :D! beautiful spring like day here. Went out with daughter and had a nap. Bunny looking better. Hoping everyone has a wonderful Saturday. Love peaHeartx

Hi there fellow forumites

I had a long phone call from my daughter this morning - it is great to keep in touch with her by phone - atm her company isn't active because of the lock down but some one needs to go into work each day to tend the plants and otherwise office work and chores so she will be able to start work again slowly as her back recovers

I got onto the COVID-19 hotline about people with reduced mobility and chronic health conditions - medical and mental - and with the right informations it is possible to get people to come to your home and do a COVID test within 48 hours of your calling - you need a letter from your doctor to support your request. I have an appointment with my GP on Monday to ask him whether I am able to do this as I have chronic pain and I don't drive and have no one here to drive me to a test clinic. After I have seen him I will let people here know if they can apply

It's a beautiful day here in Melbourne - I went outside for a while and pulled weeds - it was lovely smelling the fresh damp earth as I did this and I achieved quite a lot but I don't want to over-do - I am so good at pushing my efforts too far too soon - so let's not - I only have a small courtyard and it looks better already - 

My reusable masks turned up yesterday - two are dark blue and two are dark blue with white stars - I am glad to be in the reusable mask contingent - I guess having resuable masks makes us look more dedicated. I am glad to have them - a friend of my grand-daughter is making them in Queensland and they were freighted here - from a bulk order and she mailed them to me last week and consider the current difficulties this took 2 weeks altogether - thanks D, GD and DG's friend - 

It does feel better to have the sun shining and we are half-way through August - and winter is nearly over

Dec

Oh joy - I know it takes more than one butterfly to make a spring but today - that's enoughOh joy - I know it takes more than one butterfly to make a spring but today - that's enough

G'day @Judi9877
Just finished in the garden helping repot and such

Well said @Owlunar
I agree

Hey @DJMasters  its still morning here, just lol, slept in again

Good Morning @Bimby2  hope you are okay, sorry been forgetting to tag you

thank you @Judi9877  and @Owlunar Heart for the tags 

Hello @MDT@TAB@greenpea@DJMasters 

hope you can get sleep at some stage @Sam3  ha that rarely happens with me and alarm. more likely have to go to work and forgot to set it lol

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance