Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

um  havent worked  much last bit , think took interests for granted @Former-Member  hope things ok with you  

Good morning everyone have a great day πŸ’™

Hey @Ant7
Take care and gday

Good morning @Maggie and may this
Tuesday be a pleasant one for you
and yours. Best wishes always .Bimby2.

@Bimby2  And the same to you. Take care. πŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’ž

@MDT  good morning how are you doing today mate 😊

Good morning @Ant7 @Maggie @Bimby2 @MDT @TAB @Former-Member @Ash6 @greenpea @eth @outlander @Sans911 @Adge @BlueBells and all visiting here. I hope you have a wonderful day whatever you may get up to! As for me, it's looking over semester 2 orientation stuff for a uni subject before classes start officially next week.

Good luck with your classes @Judi9877. Best wishes always.
Bimby2.

thats what I should be doing re uni @Judi9877 , cant even look up courses somehow.

Hope youre okay @greenpea  and @MDT  

Former-Member
Not applicable

No matter @TAB - just do the best you can, to hats all we can do... I'm ok thanks, 3rd day in new home, two visitors already πŸ˜ƒ so much cheaper better... and quiet here... my son spend the night last night and commented, which is really saying something with his intolerance to slightest noise. Was so good to see him.
I wish I could post pictures and edit posts here. Its a mystery. Its not so easy being here because of it.
Special hi to Sherry, @Zoe7 @Appleblossom @Adge @Ant7 @Hamsolo @Peri and others who've tagged me lately. Hope ya doing well. I haven't kept up sorry, but hope ya all travelling ok. xox
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance