Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

The photo should appear soon I hope lol

well teeth was only a clean and still ache but steps in right direction, and thankyou once again for being kind @Meowmy  not sure about tea havent stopped eating last few hours lol

@Meowmy  Hey Meowmy :Dxx had a wonderful long hot shower feeling much better.  Son2 had bought me all this girly scented creams which I have used so I am a lovely scented pea :). Salad tonight ..... or veggie soup 🙂 probably the soup :Hoping things calm down at home for you and well done sorting out the two difficult clients :Dxx I have my big bear skin coat on ala GoT so will keep warm. Temperature is dropping here at nights quite dramatically. You stay warm too. Talk later. Love always peaxxxx

its animal slippers and bright striped socks @MDT 

Lol what @TAB

er pic that was loading in word for the day @MDT 

Oh

Hi @greenpea , sorry to take so long to get back to u, lots going on the last couple of days.

Wow, you are one smart cookie with a double degree!!

I know ive had to work through a lot of grief surrounding what was and what now is, i can only imagine that u must have had to do the same. You must be a very intelligent and accomplished person,  to have the study/employment history u hav had. Im really sorry for the loss it must be for u not to be able to study again, or work in the field of ur qualifications. Im rly sorry greenpea, my 💜 goes out to you.

I rly do hope that i can get back to my existing job, which they r still holding open for me at this stage, i pray that continues long enuf for me to be well enuf to return. I wld be so sorry if that turned out not to be the case.

Thank you so much for your hand of friendship and all of ur support. And thank u for ur advice to never give up - very good advice.

I too am here for u greenpea in whatever way i can so please dont hesitate to reach out.

Sending hugs ur way.

Doglover 💙

@Meowmy  Good evening. Sounds like an ok day. I have had a quiet day but now I am at work so I hope it stays quiet 😊

@MDT  Hi there just wanted to see how you are doing? I hope you are ok, 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance