Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Solid choice @TAB up all night were ya?

Not much, take my boy out for a bike ride later. That's about it really. Feel kinda sick still, black coffee was a terrible idea

Good morning @Bow @saltandpepper @TAB @SmilingGecko @Clawde @Adge @Ant7 @Clawde @bipolarbunny @frog @MDT @BlueBay @Shaz51 @frog @Meowmy @WIP @outlander @Schitzo @Former-Member @cvb81 @The-red-centaur @BPDSurvivor @Owlunar @Snowie @NatureLover and all forumites here! Have a great day!

@Bow nice to see you!

@bipolarbunny great to see you're enjoying your running! I'll stick to my walking as it's less sweaty!

Take care!

Judi9877😎🌻

Good morning @Judi9877 

Good morning fellow forumites, hope you all find some happy bits today! xx

BB 🐰💙

Here is my new trivia for today

https://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-us-canada-57452058 

Smiley Happy

Hope the coming week is good for all forumites.

@Anya11 @Rebel @Eternallytired  @Timematters @Brown_Eyes @asdfge @KeepGoing @Rosemary4 @orangebutterfly @Ybother @EmHibby @Zeek0426 

@saltandpepper @Bow @saltandpepper @Judi9877 @bipolarbunny @HenryX @Shaz51 @MDT @outlander @Anastasia @rivergal @Historylover @Sans911 @Faith-and-Hope @Former-Member @LostAngel @Adge @Former-Member @Meowmy @Krishna @Pato @JC06 @Eden  @The-red-centaur @Lokison @M_P90 @Lilaca @KateKate27 @fairy_magic13 @Janis_J @jay2 @Aniela @Jlb @Former-Member @Catiepiller if I have missed tagging you please do not take it personally.

Cheers Apple

Smiley Happy

and @Exoplanet @Schitzo @Last-Lament @Zoe7 @Mazarita @eth @greenpea @Maggie @Former-Member @Eve7 @BlueBay @Owlunar 

honestly it is so hard to remember everyone.

Cheers All ...

Smiley Happy

Good afternoon @Appleblossom,

I hope you are having a good day 🌼

Long black is my wake up call @saltandpepper lol

You have a stronger stomach than I do @MDT 

I hate greens though lol @saltandpepper
bokchoy, brocoli, beans, you name it. Can't do it haha. Not so strong.

Well today I had to buy clothes. Glad it's over. Got some bargains. But I can't stand clothes shopping lol

Hello @Appleblossom and thanks for thinking of me. Its good to see you. Hope things are good with you ☺️

I drink my coffee black no sugar @saltandpepper @MDT  used to have milk and sugar bit too many times when it was made for me the measurements weren't right so can't go wrong with a long black 😜

Hi all, happy long weekend to all 🤗

Missing the gorgeous @greenpea hoping she's getting all she needs  🙏

@Schitzo @bipolarbunny 👋

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance