Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning

Same here @greenpea
Will go to gym this arvo but just chilling beforehand

Hey @TAB I've been up and about. Just went outside a few minutes ago to enjoy lunch on my patio.  Life is good. At the moment I am doing detox and since last week am rapidly noticing changes.  So pleased I embarked on this new healing journey.  

um should I ask what you are de toxing from ? @SmilingGecko  anyway glad its working well. I do detox of sorts often

@TAB just a general bilary system detox (liver, pancreas, gallbladder) and urinary (adrenals, kidneys) It feels so damn good.  

okay well that's good @SmilingGecko  might google it

I figured that these meds we're on @TAB put a lot of stagnation and toxicity in these organs so I'm just doing it as a maintenance process.  I'm a bit reluctant to post more info about detox on SANE forums as they have strict guidelines.

I've been given a slap on the wrist for posting alternate healing in the past so I just make brief mention nowadays and thats it. 

You can understand that there are people on here who may take advice and then wind up regretting it so generally I don't go into more detail. 

But I'm happy to pass some comments about what I've been up to generally!  

that's okay @SmilingGecko  have been in similar situations that's fine. I can google it

Yes @TAB I think its wise and SANE has a duty of care, they can't be seen to allow this type of activity on their forums as people could get hurt with health advice!!!  

Not much is happening here. I have had a real good start to the day following my routine as much as possible.  I think our psychiatric illnesses respond to routine so I try to do the same thing every day.  It keeps me balanced.

BTW I have been following a lady called Elizabeth Peru more closely who is a self styled cosmic guide. She channels information from a benevolent spirit that provides astoundingly accurate info up to a week ahead. 

I have never seen someone like her who is so inner directed and driven. She is quite incredible. I love whats on offer with her. I just watched her May cosmic report yesterday. 

She does do free stuff on you tube and her blog is free but yes quite an amazing lady.  She tells you how to pivot your life using auspicious timing. I don't know how she does it but shes been meditating all her life and is vegan

yes, I understand re site @SmilingGecko  yes routine can be a Good Thing.

That's good  you are interested in the psychic. It's good to have interests.

Not up to much here today, feeling like might try a nap shortly. Have a couple things on this week, just nothing today and I am fine with that Cat Happy

Well @TAB I hope you have a nice rest.  I think thats a good idea.  Around now I usually feel a bit sluggish but having a siesta is a great way to turbo charge the rest of the afternoon ahead. 

Take care BFN

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance