Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Gardening

@ArraDreaming  If you make a frame with PVC piping, you can zip tie plastic trellising onto it. It’s light and easy to move around, but quite strong, plus critters can’t get tangled in it like with netting, and it’s relatively cheap to make. A frame should last a long time, too. I’ve made one, am going to make another soon.

I just noticed my marigolds are flowering!

26890A08-538B-4DAC-9F14-24C3C52C763B.jpeg

very nice! @Bismuth 

After all this rain the garden is looking a bit worse for wear, lawn nice and green = :), weeds thriving = 😞 

About to go to Bunnings and spend the day just completley restarting what I can. The lawn is just out of control I feel like I could lose a toddler in the grass at the back. 
If I can post pics I will share before and after. Everything needs doing, our garden beds aren’t too flash, the lawn needs a mow, weeding. I’d like to get a cubby in there somewhere too somehow someday. 
anyone else in the garden this weekend now that it isn’t raining 24/7???

I finally get to use the gardening apprentice I hired about 5 years ago, could do with less attitude though, gets worn out easily 😜 

Got pretty much everything done today, just have to maintain it before the big day/night in about 3 weeks, should just be lawns that will need doing. 

@tyme

garden updates here  if you are interested 

Was going to do before and after pics but I didn’t do the before and I forgot to do the after now it’s dark hahaha so no

I'd be really interested to see photos when you have time. I need to be inspired lol @ArraDreaming . Please tag me if you do end up sharing photos. I can't share anything bar weeds.

I will get some for you when it’s light I pretty much just spent the day cleaning it up, stuff most people would pay a gardener for… it was looking pretty horrible @tyme 

as soon as we’re done with this event in a few weeks I’m going to build a sandpit and cubby for the kids, just don’t have time right now, I built one in our old house but we were renting and left it behind @tyme 

Great idea to build a sandpit and cubby! @ArraDreaming They spend ages amusing themselves with sand - they can learn so much!

Yes, I'll be waiting for those photos.

They will love it, they love sand but the clam pit isn’t big enough for 2, someone always gets pushed out @tyme 

much progress in your garden at all?? 

Also - first tomato was picked today!! In a wet November 🤔🤔

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance