Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Gardening anyone?

So delicate - thank you for sharing @Adge  🌺🙂

I’m sorry to hear it’s hard to find threads.. I often have the same problem. I just found out how to favourite a post, it’s in the drop down at the post header. 
I’m sure there’s a way to favourite a thread too - I’m not sure how to do so.. @Shaz51  or @tyme  would it be ok to ask for some help with this please? 🙂

Aww @Adge I totally get how frustrating that might be! But glad you shared your photos anyway! And don't forget, if you're ever having difficulty navigating your way around, you can always flick us an email (team@saneforums.org) and ask for an assist!

Beautiful photos hun, wow! 😍🌹💜

What beautiful roses @Adge 

I am so happy that you are now able to post pictures. 

@PinkFlamingo if you go to the top left of the thread (might need to be on the first page of the thread) there's an Options drop down menu. From there you can click 'Subscribe' to get notifications every time someone posts in the thread. Is this the sort of thing you're looking for? 

@Jynx @Patches59 @PinkFlamingo @Adge @Dimity @Shaz51 

Today I dug the middles out of 2 bales of straw. Wasn’t as easy as it sounds. I put the removed straw around my asparagus plants as mulch. I then filled the straw bales with some compost and manure mixed together. Now I am soaking some pea seeds to plant out tomorrow. I also have some dwarf peas to put into my raised bed. 

Thank you @Jynx  😀🌺

That’s heaps of work done today in the garden @Oaktree ☺️🌺

Sounds like some lovely veggies you’ve got growing 🙂

🌺

Awwww soo beautiful 😍 @Adge 

Hello @Patches59 , @PinkFlamingo , @Oaktree , @Jynx 

Will have to post my flowers 💐 ( actually my mum's) and they are still alive 😁😊

Good morning @Shaz51 🙂🌺

How’s your Sunday? I hope the rain is lessening there 💜

morning @PinkFlamingo 

how are you this morning 

Drizzling rain here , just annoying but glad to have a nothing day except for the laundry

going to visit mum after 

planet2.jpg

plant5.jpg

a couple of photo @Adge , @Jynx , @Oaktree , @Patches59 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance