Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

Thank you @Former-Member - the same for you Hon Heart

Is it a BCC, SCC or Melanoma ---- ohh I forgot to get the printout @Former-Member 

just the doctor will cut it out in 2 weeks time , mr shaz is on AB`s today as the sight is infected

very tired and not feeling well., a bit better tonight my darling @Former-Member 

just ups and downs with all the physical problems

how are you tonight my friend xoxo

Former-Member
Not applicable

Kind of a long story @Shaz51 , so I'm probably best to save it for my own thread. But thanks for asking.

Still winding down from our Perth trip I think.  Headache this morning waned a little with headache tabs, but came back again this afternoon.  Saw my psych late morning ... difficult, of course.  Did grocery shop because had no fresh food in fridge or fruit bowl, upon return from WA.  My Dad not well, so has gone into respite care for a week to monitor and administer daily nursing care. Hubbys Dad in Perth still not good after his fall the day after we arrived over there.  Hubbys brother remains in hospital over there, has made a miraculous semi-recovery considering they had written him off.  Kidneys still stuffed though, and remains bedridden for now.  He is aware though and seems to be talking some sense.  Still has no recollection of what caused his fall. My hubby ... dear me .. where do I start?  So so difficult ... and its one of the things I discussed in detail with my psych today. Thats definitely for my own thread.  I'm so tired ... so worn down ...  life just seems pointless really.  I dont know.  Maybe I just need decent sleep, and a break from all the recent stresses and family illnesses.  But that never seems to happen.  Tomorrow I have an hour long drive to take hubby to see his neurologist in a neighbouring larger town, to review his Parkinsons treatment. But its the encephalitis which is causing most of his problems again right now. And this neurologist doesnt want to know about that, only the Parkinsons.  Easy one for him, unlike the ongoing auto-immune encephalitis.  The neurologist he sees for that, we cannot get to see until mid Dec.  Life just seems too hard all round, and no end in sight for any of this stuff.  I broke down and bawled my eyes out in front of my psych today ... not a good look.

Sherry 

I broke down and bawled my eyes out in front of my psych today ... not a good look. but understandable my darling @Former-Member HeartHeart

sending you lots of tender hugs

and I hope you do sleep tonight , you really need some sleep my friend

sitting with you and holding your hand Heart

@Faith-and-Hope @Shaz51 @Former-Member Heart

Image result for butterflies together

Thanks for sharing Smoky stories @Shaz51. I hope he will be OK

@Faith-and-Hope ðŸ‘‹ðŸ’•

Hi @Zoe7 ðŸ‘‹ðŸ’•

I was asleep, but have woken up hungry ..... going to make a cuppa.

@Faith-and-Hope  I'll be around for a while Hon so can sit with you until you can get back to sleep Smiley Very HappyHeart

Hi @Zoe7 @Faith-and-Hope how are you both I can't sleep tonight

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance