Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Far and Away

💗 and hugs to all others on the forum @TAB @Faith-and-Hope @Snowie @Shaz51 .

Hi and thanks for the tag @Former-Member Hope things not too bad for you at the moment 

hello @Snowie , @Zoe7 , @Former-Member , @Faith-and-Hope , @TAB 

lazy day today , no work 

did a little bit at home 

done blood tests this morning , i now have 3 bruises to show for it 

@Zoe7 hope today went well with your students. I'm sure they would have been excited to see you!

@Shaz51 I get bruises too, hopefully they don't last too long

Hi @Faith-and-Hope @TAB @Former-Member and anyone else around. Hoping today has been a good one 💌

@Snowie  Hi 🙋‍♂️ and thanks for the tag

Keep floating @Faith-and-Hope and swim when you can to get through it all 💖

@Former-Member a pdoc is a psychiatrist. She was exceptionally lovely but it is hard going through so much in a short space of time then returning to work afterwards. Thankfully I did not have kids to return to and my wonderful friend at school helped me. I also spoke to my assistant principal today to fill her in a bit - she was so wonderful also. She knew I had an appointment yesterday but did not know what for. I felt quite comfortable telling her and her reception to that was kind and caring ...even encouraging. 

@Faith-and-Hope @Former-Member @Snowie @TAB @Shaz51 

The kids were so happy to be back - I had to stop some of the hugs lol I ran around this morning saying 'happy kids day' - yes I was excited to have them back too 😁 We had a few over excited and 'energiser bunnies' all day but that will settle down once they get back into the swing of things. I am pretty exhausted myself - and will no doubt be asleep very soon - a long day but a good day ...looking forward to tomorrow.

Well Done @Zoe7  sounds like a really good day 😊

It was a really good day @TAB I don't know who was more excited - me or the kids lol

I know I was just as tired as them at the end of the day though hahaha.

How has your day been?

Well hopefully you can get some sleep @Zoe7  

I slept most of the day tbh. I nap pretty often but this was next level , was barely up at all. Oh well. Life resumes tomorrow lol. 

Exactly @TAB Sometimes we need the rest hey. Tomorrow is another day.

Better get a few things sorted and head to bed. Catch you later 😁

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance