Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

Sounds yummy @Shaz51 

We are having spaghetti for tea tonight. I made a great big batch of meat sauce so I can freeze it in batches. That way when I go into hospital they will have some meals ready to go.

great Idea @Snowie even for a off day too 

sometimes i make enough dinner for two nights , the second night just reheat the remaining xx

So do I @Shaz51 

It can be easier that way. I normally freeze the extras and then defrost them another night.

Hi @Former-Member Sorry you have been feeling flat Hon but lovely to see you 💖 We are back tomorrow and the kids on Wednesday. I am still getting things done but have a lot still to go. I am not as stressed about it all as I was last week as I can only do what I can. My back has been really bad the last few days so combined with the continued tenderness after my tooth extraction, it has been a hard few days here also. How is your mouth going?

@Snowie Thanks for thinking of me Hon - always love your messages 💙

@TAB Hope you managed to catch up on some sleep - been doing a bit of that when I can the last few days also.

@Faith-and-Hope Very much missing you sweetheart and suspect life is not going too well. Hugs and hugs and hugs 💕

@Zoe7 no doubt by this time tomorrow night you will be exhausted. I hope your first day back goes ok and you are not too busy. 

Take care hon xoxo

Hi @Zoe7 hope school goes okay. Got a couple big naps here. Feeling a lot better Thanks 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi @Zoe7 sorry your back and tooth have been sore and tender. Sounds like you have been super hectic.

Lucky little Cherubs having you as there teacher.

My mouth has been quite sore too. Unfortunately got an infection ouch !! Finish AB's tommorow.

Good luck this week. I'm sure everything will work out well 🙏💗.

Hi @Former-Member @Faith-and-Hope @TAB @Shaz51 hoping your day has gone well

@Zoe7 hoping your first day back went well. Enjoy those Toby cuddles when you get home!

Hi @Snowie  thanks for the tag. Slept most of morning here. Woke to call from Centrelink . Theyve been digging around in my super for months now. Well I didn't declare some payments wasn't sure about . 
so far owe them .$100 for some thing from 2021 . They were all

apologetic.  Guess they are overreacting after the way the went about things with robodebt. 
couldnt have gone better lol 

yes, hope your first day went well @Zoe7  🙋‍♂️

Glad the call went ok @TAB 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance