Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

Not yet @Faith-and-Hope. Probably soon, but I'm working on a mh project.

Sorry to hear things have been so bad for you and your children. It's just not right at all, and no one deserves the treatment that's being dished out, especially you.

Another sh#tty nght @Faith-and-Hope @Sans911  I have to go to the bank this morning to try to resolve an issue. If I can't then I am in a whole big world of shite. My mortgage payment for this month has come out twice and I don't know if it can be fixed - which leaves me with next to nothing for the next 2 weeks with other payments having to come out as well. I have only had about 2 hours sleep with the worry of it all. It is certainly not what I needed after an already difficult day.

@Faith-and-Hope I hav no doubt your older kids will see right through what s2bx is up to and it will backfire on him. They will not take his deceit nor his disrespect and bad behaviour towards you. In saying that I am super angry that he is still being so nasty and trying to pull your kids into the lies and drama. You can be buoyed by the knowledge that you have raised some wonderful kids and that they will no doubt be able to see right through what he is trying to do and push back in their own way. Stay strong Hon - he is causing his own drama with the kids and he will suffer the consequences ....and you will be there for the kids as they work through it themselves.

@Sans911 I was really hoping life would get a little easier this week. I have so much to get done but everything has so far been against me - being unwell, triggers and now the bank issue. Feeling very defeated and flat at the moment and if this bank issue cannot be resoved I have no idea how I am going to cope let alone get any work done. Presently feel like giving up which is not a great place to be Smiley Sad

Oh @Zoe7 what an awful situation to be in!! That would be super stressful. You really are having a tough time lately, aren't you?

Financial stress can be so overwhelming, and you have other things added to the mix.

Im crossing everything I have that an easy solution is found.

Big, big hugs Hun ❣️❣️❣️

Oh @Zoe7 😔 that really sucks, but I hope it is short lived.  With so much current support around income, rentals, etc, I would hope it is easily resolved.

I believe approaching your local member of parliament can get action taken, as your advocate, if the issue is not solved directly with the bank.  Many people are not aware that MP's carry an advocacy role.  How far it extends I am not sure, but I am sure that under economic hardship that error cannot be held against you, and it would mean economic hardship for most people.

@Faith-and-Hope @Sans911 Back from the bank. They have put through a request for one of the payments to be refunded as it was quite clearly a duplicate payment. That will likely take a couple of days to go through though so just have to wait now. Luckily I have sufficient funds to cover other payments coming out for the next couple of days but I will need to hold off the shopping for things I need until the money goes back in.

The stress of it has made me feel very unwell - my stomach is still not good still so not doing so well. It is a relief that I will be getting the money back in my account but the pain and delay getting my money is certainly setting me back on what I need to do. I can't seem to catch a break lately ...and these holidays are quickly getting away from me - so much still to do Smiley Sad

Gently, gently Hon ...... hearing you about how much it is affecting you, so as you know, it is really important to step up your self care as much as you can, and be mindful of your breathing ...... breathing slowly and deeply helps to counter the physical affects of stress on the body.

Sitting with you here @Zoe7  .... 🦋💕

Thanks Hon. Under the doona on the couch with a Tobes as my hot water bottle. Really need some sleep so if I drift off then so be it - probably the best thing for me atm.

How are you travelling today @Faith-and-Hope ?

Low on sleep and bumpy @Zoe7 .... a bit headachey, so I am on the couch too today.  Class this afternoon - Photoshop - so I will have to see how I go with that.  Resting until then.

Oh Hon so sorry to hear that. Take good care of yourself @Faith-and-Hope ...self care for both of us today Heart Photoshop class again - you got this - you have learnt so much already with photoshop so you should be just fine. 👍

@Faith-and-Hope @Sans911 My money has already come through - unbelievably great service from my bank. I am really surprised it happened so quickly but super impressed by it. This bank I have always found to be exceptional in both their customer service as well as providing great products - today just highights that even further for me. Not often we can have faith in our bank  but I would recommend this one to anyone.

I am going to head out to do some of the shopping on my list. I do not have the energy to do it all but will get what I need to get through the next couple of days and then hopefully feel much better to do the rest later in the week.

Sending you both - and anyone else passing through - a litte of the light I have been blessed with today 🌞

@Zoe7 @Faith-and-Hope 💟💟💟💟

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance