Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

@Zoe7 hey darling,so exciting for the school for next year. I just remembered you while walking. You are such a good person, intelligent ,kind, caring. Hope Heaven above look after you, beautiful one. Take care.

Do good to hear @Zoe7 β€οΈ

I am pleased it is not far away, and It is a good school ..... hope it all comes together very well.

Hugs for Cat and tickles for Toby ..... πŸ’•πŸ’•

Thank you for your super kind words @Meowmy Heart

@Faith-and-Hope Hug given to Cat and tummy tickles for Toby Smiley Very Happy

No call today from the Principal so looks like I will have to wait until next week now - it is frustrating waiting but nothing I can do - it will work out as it does.

Slept much of today but was up very late again with the usual sleep issues - so catching up where I can is what I needed. Been cold and wet today as well so being inside, warm and cosy was the best thing.

How has your day been?

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi Zoe7 ... sorry you didnt hear from the principal today, but hopefully Monday you will.  Glad you managed to catch up on some sleep today.  Cold and wet?  Gosh I wish we had some of that.  Here on the mid-north coast we had 36C yesterday and 34C today, both days windy.  Unfortunately stirred up the bushfires we have around here.  Last night was a bright orange glow in the night sky to our North East, just one of several fires which currently surround us here.  Currently we have a fire to our South threatening homes and a fire to our North threatening homes.  And a large fire in a national park to our west which has broken out and also threatening homes.  I got a text from the RFS an hour ago to say to be prepared to evacuate, and some areas closer to the fire, to evacuate now.  But for us its watch and act.  With nearby fires to our North, South and West, and gusty winds we are on lookout for spot fires as well.  The morning started clear enough, with blue sky, but as the day progressed massive smoke clouds has completely covered the sky.  Its resulted in an eerie orange glow as the sun tries its best to peak through the thick smoke.  Its a bit like when there is an eclipse, that weird glow.  Wish the wind would drop, and then I would feel a bit less concerned.

Hi also to @Faith-and-Hope @outlander @Maggie @eth @CheerBear @Shaz51 @Gazza75 @Former-Member 

Sherry πŸ’•πŸ˜ŸπŸ”₯

Hi @Zoe7 @Former-Member @Meowmy .... anyone else about .....

I am ploughing through assignments here.  Still nervous about one, but I had a computer installed today to relace one that walked off with my mr.  His had a printer linked to it, and I need that now, and desktop computer programs to support my uni work, and the at-home kids.  Under the  circumstances, this will allow me to keep studying without  being in the uni library all the time on the computers and printers there.

The concerning assignment is ...... drum roll .... Photoshop ..... but this new home computer will enable me to get that done at home now.

I am tired, but doing okay.

@Faith-and-Hope  πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’œπŸ’œ

@Faith-and-Hope sounds good re home computer. Glad you are okay. Take care

It certainly will be good for you to be able to do your work at home and not rely on library opening times @Faith-and-Hope No surprise the tricky work is photoshop ...but loved the drum roll lol

Keep plugging away Hon - you got this ...especially now you can take your time at home and take breaks when you need to. Not long for your course for this year to go so do what you need to do to finish everything and take care of yourself along the way. Heart

Keep on keeping on my friend @Faith-and-Hope  xx xxxx

Thanks @Zoe7 @Maggie @Meowmy @Shaz51 πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance