Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: EVERYTHING CATS!!

Ah thanks @Faith-and-Hope
👋
Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi @Former-Member @Faith-and-Hope @Adge 

Just tagging another new member who I suspect likes cats ... thinking the profile name is a clue? 😊

@catladybookworm   here is a thread which may interest you.  This is a social thread and a good place to meet other members and a nice place to have a browse.

Sherry 

Thanks @Former-Member 😊 

Hi and welcome @catladybookworm 👋

Hi all people that are accepted by felines. To have a feline in your life is so much about their preferences & strong 6th sense. When you are cared for by a cat, we are honoured. The honouring is forever. The beauty is so strong in the understanding. Interpretation of "speech", behaviour, needs & care. 

Rescuing is vital, I have so frequently shared mutual love & respect. The adoption of a seriously traumatised feline has given me so much. Yes, this is so hard, however once you are accepted, the bond is forever: to be loved by a cat is everything.

Re: Odin

I have told some of his story before, so perhaps I just need to say this again. When I had to destroy Bast, the loss was overwhelming. When you are so fortunate to attain the mutual love of a Bengal love matters. Bast needed so much comforting, he was raised in a breeder household that somehow harmed him. Perhaps the 2 year old child & other circumstances did this. I became his safe place, feline massages were the answer. 

He devoloped mouth & jaw Ca, I did not notice, useless feline friend. He lost continence, finally we went to the vet. I thought he had a cold, instead I had him destroyed, I brought home a lost spiritual partner. 

It took forever, the grief remains unresolved, going the Melba tunnel to meet Odin was terrifying, although the Bengal rescue Coordinator had strongly recommended that he was to be a part of my life. 

Met the family & convinced them, I was suitable. Odin would no longer be thrown, punished & overfed. Back through the Melba tunnel same experiences twice. Now another Bengal to learn about & love. He will always be aligned with his ancestors & enrichingly wild. Odin is now a true Bengal, although he will never be Bast; so cleavour, athletic & determined. Odin has his freedom, he will seek comfort on his own terms, I believe that he knows that he is safe now. No more abuse, simply just mutual respect & love for a Bengal.

greenpea
Senior Contributor

@Bast  Funny what animal friends we end up with..... with our family it is a bunny. He is full of character runs around the house like a bat out of hell. Like a souped up teenager with a hotted up car. He makes loving noises around my feet and sits by my bed as he watches over me as I sleep. We love our bun he is part of the family. I am so happy that you have your Bengal. Love peaxxx

hello @greenpea@Bast@Faith-and-Hope , @Former-Member , @Former-Member 

OIP7XO2GA32.jpg

Former-Member
Not applicable

Good afternoon @Shaz51  

How  are you today💖

The 40 Funniest Inspirational Quotes Best Funny Memes Images 12

Love the photo shot !!! My little kitten of 6 months is fascinated by water and checks the toilet bowl regularly!
Take care @Adge and best wishes to
you and yours. Bimby2.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance