Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

ArraDreaming
Senior Contributor

Does anyone wanna talk

I don’t know where to start the conversation but half my family is at a sleepover the other half is sick and already in bed for the time being at least 

Does anybody want to talk 

I have done everything that I wanted to get done tonight 

16 REPLIES 16

Re: Does anyone wanna talk

Oh no. I'm sorry to hear you family is not well. At least you haven't caught it - yet @ArraDreaming Please look after yourself

it’s not catchable I don’t reckon @tyme
baby fine, Mrs not,
really not.

Had pre planned a nice night with a good dinner, even managed to get our only family member that lives close to us to take the big kids for the night. Planned it with them yonks ago so it’s a shame for us, but I’m sure they are having fun while I eat my 2 minute noodles for dinner and wait for somebody to wake up.

Hey @ArraDreaming  sick family gives you worry. Worse when it’s your children.

Hi @ArraDreaming 

I feel you on wanting to just. talk to someone. I am always at home alone when I don't have a support worker. I just finished a long nap, and maybe I'll play some Xbox if I can concentrate for long enough.

I didn't go shopping today, and now I am bemoaning the lack of easily accessible food in the cupboard/fridge! I have to make something or eat left over soup later when I get hungry...

I played a couple of great games today with my SW though, and when I was playing PGA tour on the Xbox today, I won the Arnold Palmer Invitational! lol 😅

deshift

@Jynx I just wanted to say hey while I have a few mins of you are around

Aww hey @ArraDreaming! Nice to see your name pop up! How's your Tuesday going? 

It’s ok just busy @Jynx and we just held a little at home party (with just us lol) for my sons last day of Foundation after school so that was a bit fun
been busting out some Eminem dance moves 🤣🤣🤣🤣 @Jynx
How’s your day

Aww hell yeah get your boogie on @ArraDreaming! Love it! Your son into Eminem too? 

My day has been pretty chill, it's gonna get really hectic though after I finish my shift, I gotta pack for a very early morning flight to NSW!

visiting fam or something there? @Jynx I don’t know why I thought you were from NSW weird the assumptions you make aye

Yeah he loves it wife not particularly impressed but he loves it lol,

check out this meme I just cried laughing I thought you would find it funny
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance