Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Daily positives

Hi @Judi9877

I have only crocheted very badly - holes everywhere! I would so have loved to do knitting but it’s not to be.

I started Easter today with a long hike early this morning in nearby bushlands. When I started there were only two other people I passed on the track. I felt really at peace and calm. I’m certain this is good for me both mentally and physically.

Then I went home and had a coffee and a home made hot cross bun (it was awful). Oh well.

Happy Easter Everyone!!

To day I saw my psychiatrist,

Good to get an issue out in the open.Hard truth but better out than in.

I started to feel emmotionally unwell ,was about to call lifeline ,told Mum and she said "get out of your head"...........problem solved.

this is a big idea, the body is looking for equillibrium.It's positive when it comes back from being negative, thanks @outlander 

Hello @Jimbo2 , @outlander   @Delicatessen , @Judi9877 , @ArraDreaming 

The sun is shining today @moderator 

My CKD is stable 

What icy weather now  @Shaz51 .At least the rain will help fill the water reservoirs.

Hi @Shaz51 @outlander @Jimbo2 @Delicatessen @ArraDreaming @TuxedoCat @Sirius @FloatingFeather @Daisydreamer @hanami @tyme @Rhye and everyone here. 

My daily positive today will be trying to keep myself entertained by staying at home all day as it’s freezing cold in Melbourne so I’ll be doing some knitting and crochet and using my heat pack to keep warm whilst I spend the day under the doona in bed! 

Enjoy your day!

Judi9877☺️🌻

What a great way to spend the day @Judi9877 ! My daily positive is that my two kitty cats love cuddles when it's this cold. So lots of cosyness here today

And I cant wait to get into some knitting tonight. 🧶 I've been working on a jumper and the yarn is so fine that it's taking me so long! At least with this weather, we can both tuck up and work on it all. A daily positive for me is that the 

I hope the projects are coming along well ❤️ 

Have a wonderful day everyone 😊 

with the sudden change in the weather I'm reminded of this poem re serotonin (the neuro chemical)  ........". I pray thee fair Mercutio ,let us retire,the ........for these hot days tis the mad blood stirring."This normally comes in spring but any strong weather change and system can bring about changes in impulsivity rates, due to serotonin system being affected.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance