Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Craft Corner

thank you @Gazza75 Smiley Very Happy

Ohhhh @Jacques , you can put you ship building here , love to see them again xxx

Hello @Former-Member , @CheerBear , @saturnzoon , @BlueBay 

@Former-Member @CheerBear @Maggie @saturnzoon @Judi9877 @

@greenpea 

Here is my work n progress, nearly half way I think, best bit to come.

IMG_20191021_051829_722.jpg

Have a good one.

Glad light pad is working and you have started your beach scene @Former-Member ❤️❤️🏖🌊

looks great @Gazza75 its coming along nicely

I would love to see the ships you have made @Jacques, my uncle does them to. I am always fascinated by the ones in bottles.. I have a diamond painting to down the track like that. Pretty sure I posted a picture of it not to long ago.

How's it going jumping Jack @Shaz51?? Mr Shaz behaving himself?? 😊😊❤️❤️💜💜🌻🌻

Thanks a lot @outlander, thought you might have seen enough of them lately lol

How are you doing tonight ? 😊😊❤️❤️🌻🌻♥️♥️

no I enjoy seeing them, just sometimes I cant respond. @Gazza75
haven't been doing much of my crafts. I found a new computer game which has been nice as it stops me from thinking about how annoying these stitches are atm.

That's great @outlander, it's good to stay busy if you can. Understandable about your crafts. You will get there when the time is right.

The stitches won't be in forever, hang in there. Computer games have come so far, I remember the first time I played them on an atari 2600 lol showing my vintage there. 

😊😊❤️❤️🌻🌻

ha ha  @Gazza75 Smiley LOL

mr shaz has been doing his favourite hobby -- photography and when he cant do that he is looking up you tubes of photography HeartHeart

have to start mine which is jigsaw puzzles but finding it soo hard @Gazza75 , @CheerBear , @outlander , @Former-Member , @saturnzoon , @Jacques , @Former-Member , @Determined 

Sounds good @Shaz51, once you make a start on your puzzles you should be right. I think getting the all organised the tricky bit. 

this game is old but new. I use to play it when I was at school and ive just refound it @Gazza75
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance