Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: CHRISTIAN CHAT & WORSHIP PRAISE PRAYER SUPPORT FUN PEACE LOVE JOY (NO DEBATING) RELAX :)

Ok @Former-Member

Re: CHRISTIAN CHAT & WORSHIP PRAISE PRAYER SUPPORT FUN PEACE LOVE JOY (NO DEBATING) RELAX :)

How old are you @Former-Member ,you don't have to answer 

@Bill16

I do not want to give my identity away, you can guess if you like, & I will tell you if you are close?Woman Very HappyHeart

Edited: For Private Reason.

27 ?

@Bill16

I edited my last message, as its safer that way. 🙂

Oh, yes you number, no! Woman Tongue

Anyway, can you plz tell me why you asked, if you want to? 🙂

I'm not sure why I asked @Former-Member

Oh, ok that's fine! 

No worries! GBU 

Bella xo  🙂  <><<

@Former-Member @eudemonism @Former-Member @Shaz51 @Appleblossom @Former-Member @Heavenbound

@Zoe7 @Determined @greenpea @Bill16 @Faith-and-Hope @outlander

welcome @76MAN to our friendly family on here, it will be a pleasure to get to know youCat Very Happy

@Former-Member I am struggling with my faith  at the moment with the housing situation, I applied for 11 rentals last week and nothing, it's been 8 months now I've tried to find a 4 bedroom before my lease runs out. I've prayed always asking for his help with finding one, I don't know what hes waiting for, I'm having trouble sleeping, thinking straight worried about what's goinģ  to happen to my 12yr old if I can't find one in time, i have no family here as there all in Sydney so can't go there. I feel like ivecdone something wrong but don't know what, we have been praying at church as well but I stil, feel nothing, I'm at a loss, I just want to curl up under my blankets away from life.I am trying real hard  to believeI am trying real hard to believe

@saturnzoon could your elder two help work something out? Are they self supporting and working?

@saturnzoonHeart

I have been interceeding for you, your family, & your pets! I will not give up believing for you, ok, I have The Faith! Amen! <><<

I am still recovering from the Spiritual attacks on my mind, & body, here. ABBA Father led me this morning to the right people who are going to help me, & HE will do the same for you, ok!

Do Not Loss Your Faith!! please, it's a test, fear is the opposite of Faith! 

GOD Has you in, The Palm of HIS Hand, & HE will not let you go!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rw7TQfmU1k0

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance