Skip to main content

Re: GRATITUDE

Yes my Darling @Meowmy , our mower broke down today so it is in the repair shop 

BUT we can still be grateful even through hardship xoxo 

Adge
Senior Contributor

Yep - I need to Smile more often @Shaz51

According to Tony Robbins (Motivational Speaker) - Smiling can improve your Mood (make you feel better) on its own, without anything else.

There's Research to show it, too.

Adge

Yes there is always something that makes us smile @Adge , like your beautiful birds, they make you happy and they make us happy when you send us photos xxxx

MDT
Community Guide

I am grateful for sane forums @Shaz51

I have met many people here who have helped me on my journey 🙂

me toooo @MDT  and meeting you has been wonderful my friend xxxx

I’m grateful for the NDIS. Apart from some teething problems, it has allowed me to live my best life possible. I just hope that the government doesn’t scrap the scheme anytime soon.

power-of-gratitude-.jpg

@Silenus, @The-red-centaur , @TheVorticon , @Former-Member , @MummaMia , @Former-Member , @s-jay , @Former-Member , @Nay69 , @Former-Member , @Former-Member , @SmallBlueMouse , @Former-Member , @SleepyPanda , @Former-Member , @Jupiter 

onya @Shaz51 🙂
Adge
Senior Contributor

Keeping Bourke's Parakeets as PetsOkay then @Shaz51 Here is a Lovely Bourke Parrot, to feel Grateful for.

I have 3 of them.

The Forum goes haywire (won't attach) - when I try to attach my own photos, it will not do it.

So I attach Web (internet) pictures instead.

Just pretend that this picture is of one of my Bourke Parrots - because they look exactly the same....

Adge

Ohh he is beautiful @Adge 

Bet he makes music in the mornings 

Hello @Jupiter  xxx