Skip to main content
Shaz51
Community Guide

GRATITUDE

What are you Grateful for ????

Gratitudeis mindset, a way of life with endless benefits for you and those around you

it is such a simple habit that can spark the most incredible postive outcomes.

by embracing and expressing gratitude and letting it guild you in all you do , you will start to change your outlook in life for the postive

gratitude.png

5cd14f2ad7174.jpg

@Former-Member, @Determined , @Smc , @iCare , @Adge , @Appleblossom , @Owlunar , @Sophie1 , @Sophia1 , @Zaphod , @Zoe7 , @Queenie , @CheerBear , @Teej , @frog , @greenpea , @eudemonism , @Ant7 , @Former-Member , @SoSad , @Wanderer , @WideWhale320 , @Gazza75 , @Meowmy , , @Sans911 , @outlander , @Snowie , @eth , @utopia , @MDT , @TAB , @Maggie , @Faith-and-Hope , @Bimby2 , @Hope4me , @Kurra , @Former-Member , @BlueBay , @oceangirl , @Pepsimax , @Sandy16 , @Exoplanet , @Mazarita , @Bill16 , @Boo13 @Brooklyn7 , @Scoo , , @FindingStrength , @JS1 , @Doglover , @Dadcaringalone , @Icare20 , @Bobkat , @Razzle , @Peri , @Strawberry , @Starta@MissP , @Former-Member 

661 REPLIES 661
TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: GRATITUDE

interesting @Shaz51  will think about it before replying

I'm grateful for this Sane Forum & all the beautiful formites that post on it 🙂

@TAB  very understandable my friend , I found it hard too but even just the little things each day , there is something to be grteful for , like food xxx

very true my friend @Exoplanet  and also for you , you love camping and beening in nature with all the wildlife xoxo

TAB
Senior Contributor

yeah I guess @Shaz51  guess was trying to be profound ha  .. um Im grateful for lifes experiences good and notso, that I can dream, that I live in peace and quiet mostly, that I am not hungry, that I can pay my bills .. Cat Happy

Meowmy
Senior Contributor

@Shaz51 hey Shazzy

Very true my @TAB  it is hard that we have soo many ups and downs everyday my friend xx 

Hey my darling @Meowmy  xxc 

@Shaz51 hey Shazxy, I am grateful each day I live through. So many things can go wrong daily.lol