Skip to main content

Re: Daily Achievements!

have a mixed grill @Glisten  lol .....

Good morning everyone.  Seems like it's been a very productive week for some of you. Awesome job 👏

This week I actually felt confident enough to leave the house for the first time in about 3 months.  I managed to drive myself to Woolies and buy groceries.  I normally have them delivered.  I was a bit foggy and slightly confused when I was there, but managed to do a whole shop without any panic attacks.  Tomorrow I am going to take myself to the chemist. 

I know it might not sound like much but it's a very big achievement for.  Feeling proud 🙌

Hope everyone is doing well 💗 

Well done my awesome friend @dehaha for this morning 

are you resting this afternoon 😍

Hello @ENKELI , @Glisten , @TAB , @Judi9877 , @Ru-bee 

Hi @dehaha that's an awesome achievement

I find the supermarket can be pretty overwhelming on a good day, so having this be your first visit out of the house in a few months is amazing!

I hope you're able to bask in this feeling of pride for a bit, you earned it for sure!

@dehaha don't downplay your massive achievement lovely, going out to a supermarket, driving yourself, that is nothing short of amazing.

Congratulations, I hope you continue to go from strength to strength 🤗🥳

well done @dehaha  sounds like a big mission.. 🙂 if I dont leave house for 3 days I can it getting harder to leave, asking myself, 'do I really need anything' whereas couple months ago would go to shops everyday just to see people lol ..can be a slippery slope ..

@dehaha That bloody MASSIVE‼️

SENSATIONAL 

Met up with my friend for an exercise class and took it at my own pace

called a helpline to chat 

cooked my Hellofresh 

Nice one @swift1  😁

Ty @TAB 🙂