Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: rough time

Afternoon/Evening lil Sis @outlander
@Snowie
@Former-Member

I'm just on my way home from the city. On a very busy train which I'm definitely not used to. I've been forced out of my seat by someone who is a little more sideways padded than me. So I'm standing up now.

Very tired today after my busy week last week. I just went out for one short meeting in the city today and that was challenging to get out of the house when my body wanted to stay in bed.

okish @outlander 

@Sans911crowed places = ugh hun. Hope you get home soon hun.

How are you going @outlander 

Hi @Former-Member Heart

Wow so crowded @Sans911 hopefully the ride doesnt take to long!

Do you want to talk about anything? @Snowie

@Former-Member @Shaz51 👋💚

No thanks @outlander A bit anxious about Thursday.

Have you got any plans for tomorrow?

I have group on and then my psychiatrist after that. Will be a busy day.

Whats happening on thursday? @Snowie how did you go meeting the new social worker?

No real plans for tomorrow, just the kids. Im suppose to have the drs but im debating whether to still go. Im still getting headaches and stuff but im not sure one session of massage ( various types in one session) and healing is enough time to see if its helpful. I might still go and just see what they say..

Youve got a rather busy day tomorrow too! Whats the group-is it dbt?

Ohhh hugs and walking with you @Snowie , @Sans911 , @outlander  xoxo 

The meeting with the social worker went ok @outlander She seems nice and was fairly easy to talk too. She had already read my file so didn't have to go into any detail about things. She wants to meet me at a coffee shop next time to try and get me out of the house.

Thursday I go back into hospital hun.

I finished DBT so this group is sort of a continuation of that. I have 3 more weeks, then a break, then another 7 weeks I think. 

I haven't really mentioned the group thing hun but it has been going on for about 5 weeks now.

@Shaz51 👋💕

Oh yes, i remember you saying you were going to hospital sorry about that @Snowie did they say how long youll be there for?( soeey youve probably already told me 😬)

Im glad the social worker was nice though and easy to talk to. Hopefully she will be a good support for you too

The group sounds good, youve mentioned it once or twicd but thought it mightve still been your dbt group. Are you finding it helpful at all?

@outlanderI can't remember things I've said, I don't expect you to remember my things too!!!

Hopefully I will be in for only 2 weeks. I am hoping its not any longer then that. I guess we will see what the pdoc says.

My thoughts have gotten worse so hopefully it will assist to soften those thoughts.

The group has been ok. There seems to be lots of triggers especially what we have been talking about. But at the same time it is nice being around people that understand you without saying too much. It is specifically designed for people that have gone through trauma in their lives so a common ground.

Enough about me.

Have you got much planned for tomorrow?

You asked me that lol youll find that answer about 2 posts up 😏😂😁 @Snowie

Hopefully it wont be long stay i know sometimes being in there for so long feels like more harm then good but hoping that it proves helpful. 

Im glad the group  seems good even though it might be triggerring  in some parts. Its good  your around  others who 'get it' though 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance