Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: rough time

I don't know that cartoon @Ali11 but it certainly seems to bring you joy so that is enough Smiley Very Happy

I mowed my backyard today so I could say that is a good news story for today. It was very long from weeks of negect - now it is perfect to sit outside and watch Toby play Smiley Very Happy

DzPIR5pWoAIoAr9.jpg

This is the one @Zoe7 Smiley LOL

That's definitely good news! A freshly mowed lawn would be a lot of fun for Toby. Did you get to sit outside for long?

haha @Ali11 Thanks for the cartoon - never seen that one before Smiley LOL

I didn't get to sit outside today - just got the mowing finished before it started to get dark but will be nice to be out there tomorrow after work if I get home early enough. I do need to do some shopping tomorrow too so hoping to get that done quickly and then sit in the garden for a little while. Cat often comes out and joins us too so the whole family can be outside together Smiley Tongue

Thinking of you all 💕💕💕💕

@Zoe7 @Ali11 @Sans911 @Former-Member @Snowie @oceangirl @CheerBear @Faith-and-Hope @MDT 

Quite an entertaining comic strip @Zoe7 

hh8hx4t2yxi21.jpg
D15kQw_W0AALvOb.jpg

Oh, the sun is going down early now! It was quite noticeable today. Hope you can get home in time tomorrow, that sounds like a lovely way to spend the last of the afternoon Smiley Happy

Former-Member
Not applicable

Thinking of you too @outlander  💕

@Former-Member  👍💕

Are you ok tonight?

Evening lil Sis @outlander

Also Hi @Zoe7 @Faith-and-Hope @Teej @CheerBear @Appleblossom @Shaz51 @Former-Member
Former-Member
Not applicable

Just a bit triggered @outlander  from my psych apt this afternoon.

Plus I responded to a new member on the introduction thread a while ago, but noticed afterwards that both his post, plus my response have disappeared. Not sure what happened. Their post was a little strange, but there was nothing in my response to warrant removal. A little baffled.

How has your day been? @outlander 

Hi @Faith-and-Hope  saw you in the background there. How is that assignment going? I think you said you had till midnight to submit?

Sherry

Hi 👋🏻 @Former-Member , @outlander , @Sans911 , @Ali11 , @Zoe7  and all passing through here tonight. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance