Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: not feeling good

thanks for the update my sister @BlueBay HeartHeart

@Shaz51 @Owlunar @MDT @Maggie @Gazza75 @Zoe7  

@Faith-and-Hope @Former-Member  @Razzle  and others reading this 

I’m struggling today. It’s the anniversary of my niece who took her life. She was only 23. 😢

had a session with the hospital psychologist again. Talked and cried about chaotic house and my excessive eating. The dietitian has spoken to her so she was aware. 

Came home and decided to go for a walk. But half way I lost it and cried. I had to stop fir a while. So many negative thoughts and comments running in my head. 

Im just depressed and feel this excessive eating won’t get better. 

sending you lots of hugs my sister @BlueBay HeartHeart

hugging you xxxx

Thankyou sis @Shaz51  😢❤️

Hang in there @BlueBay. You have been doing so well with your exercise lately. Joining your walking group might help you get more support as well.

It's hard to change our eating habits, try and be patient and not to hard on yourself. It will get better in time, we all have our bad times and give in. The best thing to try is substitute good foods for sugary and not so healthy ones. It's going to take time as our mind and body craves what it's used to.

I am struggling with it myself. I have been pretty low and depressed with all the changes I have been through the last year or so. 

Try and look forward to your holiday and knowing the chaotic house isn't going to be forever. 

Wishing you all the best. Hugs ♥️♥️♥️🌼🌼💜💜

It's hard to change our eating habits, try and be patient and not to hard on yourself.-- yes I agree @BlueBay  with @Gazza75 

and I find it hard too with my diabetes and kdney disease xxxxx

Thankyou @Shaz51 @Gazza75 

it’s a struggle st the moment. I think because of all the stress I’m eating more. 

I’m seeing my dietitian this Friday which will be good. He’s very supportive. 

I’m still walking which is good. 

Its a good outlet for me to be alone. 

Thankyou for caring xx❤️❤️

there you go my sister @BlueBay 

seeing my dietitian this Friday and you are still walking , xxxxx

@Shaz51 ❤️❤️👍🌼

@@BlueBay ❤️❤️🌻

Your welcome @BlueBay. Today even harder for you, understandably so. Tomorrow will be better. We all definitely care about you a lot BB. You are super amazing in so many ways. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance