Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: not feeling good

Thanks for letting us know @BlueBay.  And by the way, that was a lovely thing to do by taking in the baby gift to your Drs receptionist.  🌸

Okay I'm glad to hear that they looked after you at the Drs and were able to calm you down enough to get back home.  Enjoy your coffee on the deck.  I am about to do the same thing here.  Good on you for calling your daughter.  A walk will help settle you and work off some of that nervous energy.  Should also allow your mind to concentrate on things other than all the negatives you're currently thinking on.

Good to hear you feel you're safe for now.  If things change later, I expect to be around, so tag me.  And use those numbers @Lauz gave you if worst comes to worst.    Don't forget to call your GP at 1.30pm to update him on how things are.  Do I need to remind you to be completely honest and up front with him?  😊

Sending you my kind thoughts and a big hug.  🌺🤗

Sherry 💕

Blood pressure management can be difficult - everyone can have very different experiences with this as you mentioned @Former-Member. It's hard to compare therefore. Please always be sure to connect with a medical professional when analysing or making descisions around this mamangement or medication 🧡

Thanks for hugs @Former-Member 

yes I agree @Lauz everyone has different blood pressures and reasons for it to go too high. I’m def keeping an eye on mine and so is my doctor. 😊

sitting at the park while Ayla is sitting. Then walking back home. Total of one hour walk. 

My  BP is around 130/80,

Like @Lauz said everyone`s is different

Hugs @BlueBay Heart

Hello @Former-Member, @Owlunar

Hi @Former-Member

I rang my doctor and told him he was right - the walk did help. 

But once my daughter left I started to panic again. I pretty much stayed inside and hid away from the world. 

I told my doctor it was hard this morning and didn’t know where that panic attack came from. He agreed and he understood. 

I’m really down and  depressed but there’s nothing anyone can do. I think I’m stuck like this forever. 

This is me forever and I can’t live with this forever. Msybe I should disappear. 

I don’t know what I did in life to deserve this. 

I’m sorry sherry to bother you eith ny stuff. You have your own stuff to deal with. 

Hi sis @Shaz51

im really nit doing well. Just having a really bad day. 

I read that mr Shaz hurt his shoulder. I hope he’s ok. And are you ok? And your mum?? xx

even though you are having a bad day my sister @BlueBay, you are soo caring about everyone else

sending you tender hugs HeartHeart

Mr shaz wont go to thehospital even though it is hurting

my mum is back home again , fingers crossed

I have an infection but could not get a doctors appointment until saturday

sitting with you my sister xoxo

Former-Member
Not applicable

@BlueBay and hi @Shaz51 and others.

I'm glad the walk helped.  I'm also very relieved that you have such a caring and understanding Doctor. You deserve that.

I can understand your thinking when it comes to the concern that we may never get better than we are right now.  I'm sure many of us here have similar thoughts about that.  When I'm particularly low, I also think I could be stuck like this forever.  But that feeling eventually passes, nothing ever stays the same.  Disappearing will achieve nothing, except cause immense hurt and confusion amongst your loved ones.  I dont think I could do that, and I hope you're not seriously considering it either. Just remember ... None of this is your doing, and you do not deserve any of this. Life is just incredibly random and unfair.  And we each have to develop ways of getting through it as best we can.

Please do not be concerned about tagging me here Bluebay, I prefer to be distracted from my own thoughts right now. To be quite frank with you .... I dont WANT to deal with my own stuff at present.

Sherry 🌺

I can understand you not wanting to deal with your stuff @Former-Member i get it ❤️

I told hubby this afternoon about my panic attack and his reply was - nothing!!

why do I bother in telling him anything?. I would have liked him to be a bit more concerned and have some sympathy. But no I don’t get that. 

I don’t know if I would disappear the thought is with me dsily but atm I’m home. To be honest I would really hurt my kids and that’s why I haven’t done that yet. 

I’m really tired emotionally.

are you ok? Have you done much tiday. Xx

I swear I’m going to go @Former-Member

All I hear is his f..... voice complaining about the kitchen bench. He’s washing the dishes and he’s complaining. Huffing and puffing. Grrr I really hhate tthat. It’s so hard to keep my mouth shut. But I’m ignoring him. He wanted to wash the dishes so he should shut up snd do it including the benches. I do it every night but I don’t huff and puff. 

I would love a getaway now but csnt. Msybe a hospital stay. 

I need to talk to my doctor about him. It’s affecting me a lot. My dr needs to know how stressed I am. I csnt tell my dr in person because I’ll cry. So I might write it down and give it to him. 

He really needs to know. 

@Former-Member Am I being unreasonable?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance