Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Owlunar
Senior Contributor

This is Decadian

Hi @Former-Member@Faith-and-Hope@utopia@Shaz51@Zoe7@Former-Member@BueBay

Oh golly - that is all I can add right now - and I have had a strange, strange day

My computewer did something weird and I lost access to my networks - I had to register here again and to do that I needed to set up a new email account - so now this is coming through on a different network and maybe I can use my phone for these - because I am starting from scratch

I feel really tired and over-heated - I have spent hours trying to make my computer work for me again - and then I had to cancel my appointment with my psychologist because of the heat - it really gets to me

Oh yes - this is Decadian - it takes a while to figure how to re-register - as I am sure people know

Special hugs Tawney - I was able to read what you wrote today but couldn't reply

But I think this will work today - I hope so

Dec

16 REPLIES 16

Re: This is Decadian

Hey @Owlunar my friend xx

ohhh No , but you are here

when I saw this , I thought wow this is a good thread , I should do one called " @Shaz51 here ""

yes computers can be painful alright , I agree

Hi @Shaz51

This has been a nuisance - I think maybe I have overload the inbox - and now I am using a different one

But I did not expect this - last night I had to stop because my computer had slowed right down - and this morning - nothing but trouble

I got back onto Facebook - new account though - I have my games back but I have to go back to the beginning - again

I hope your Mum is okay Shaz - it's harder to have surgery when one is older -

Dec

Hi @Owlunar

Sorry to hear it has been a troublesome day for you ....

Hugs ... ❤️💕

Hello @Owlunar

sending you hugs HeartHeart

what games do you like playing on facebook

Hi @Owlunar. What a bugger of a day for your computer to throw a fit!!! It couldn't have chosen a cooler day? On hot days - I lose what little patience I have.
I'll get used to yiur new name. Are you going to go with a nrw avatar picture to go with the shortened name?
Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi @Owlunar

I hate computers and technology too, I've lost my patience and the stamina to work all night...

Hope you're coping ok with cancelling your appointment, I had to cancel mine too for other reasons and deeply regret it.

Big hugs x

Hi @Former-Member

I was sorry to postpone my appointment with my therapist - I had a lot to talk about - but I do think a lot to work thincangs out - I need to talk about it sometimes - I am seeing her next week

I have been triggered by a few things - my mother, my parents' anniversaries, the riots in the Juvenile Justice Centre and plans to shut it down and being heavily means tested - enough to have frozen my brain once but one good thing about time is that things are less dramatic - getting older has a few advantages

But computers - yes - I did a few courses none of which have ever served me - that was in the early days of computers before I had my own - and somewhere along the line I found the basic word processor I had told me everything I needed to know - I guess I am a bit techie that way - but I can get hot and bothered still - and yesterday was not a good day in Melbourne to get hot and bothered - it was hot enough

All the best at work today - if you decided to go

Dec

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi @Owlunar,

IMG_2920.JPG

I'm glad we didn't lose you. I hope your computer and body are being kind to you today in this heat. 3rd day for us. Dog and I sitting under the fan. Take good care of you 💜🤗💐

Hi @utopia

I'll get a new pic when people are used to me - gotta go out - see ya soon

Dec

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance