Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Sharing my life with Ms Sophie (Bipolar II)

Hi @Frogger  this is my thread about my journey with my partner who has Bipolar ii , depression and anxiety 

have a cruise through and you will see our background from the first page posts and some of our struggles over time - alway here to share and support ... 

Sounds like a plan @Sophie1 

how are you holding up? @Sophie1

Hi @outlander  i feel sick at the thought of work tomorrow - there was a big drama on Friday and I will need to deal with the continuation and hopefully closure of it tomorrow in the office ... MsS at the same time declares her migraine now so bad she has had more meds than usual to help pain relief .. I'm finding it hard to care about MsS needs when I'm so low myself 

oh that sound really tough @Sophie1
I hope tomorrow will bring some sort of closure.
caring for others when we are low is really hard, I find im much the same too. hopefully the pain meds will help MsS's migraine so you can both get some relief

Thanks @outlander 🙏 

Cheers thanks for this. 

Thinking of you and work today  @Sophie1 . 

Thankyou @Former-Member @Frogger @outlander @Jay-e @Shaz51 

work was very hard today - I was tired  - I had to deal with the conflict resolution of dramas from previous week with a couple of uncomfortable conversations ... as well as get some work done 

but happy to say in fact thrilled to report all went smoothly - not pleasant but not awful ... my faith in humanity is a little restored again and I'm feeling safer and more positive to return to work tomorrow 

@Frogger  Welcome to my little thread and look forward to seeing you around - but never feel pressure to post or share - this forum is whatever you need it to be 

hi @Sophie1 really glad the report all went smoothly even though im sure would've been quite difficult too. im o glad you feel safer and more positive about going to work, that's really important.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance