Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: New to the Forum....looking to connect.

Hi @lostandbroken, nice to meet you. Thanks for sharing your story with us. It's not an easy thing to do.

Feel free to. @ ttag me. If you want to chat. I am. Around most. Days but  Not so much at night.

Take care and hope to see you on the forums

@lostandbroken,,maybe @Gazza75 , @outlander  and I can tag you to other threads around the forum for more support xxx

Thank you Gazza75.
KR,
lostandbroken.

Thank you to all of you.

KR,
lostandbroken

Your welcome @lostandbroken 😊👍

Hope you can make some new friends and connections here. It's a very supportive community. 

That's great. Thank you Gazza75.

KR,
lostandbroken.

Hi and welcome to the forums @lostandbroken  👋

@lostandbroken  Hi lostandbroken just wanted to welcome you to the forum as we haven't met yet :). Hope to see you around. peax

Me too @lostandbroken  a big welcome.

hi @lostandbroken
your not along in thinking at times your supports cant help but I am glad they are there and your utilising them when you feel you can.
It is hard when things are really difficult and theres not much change happening. When this is the case for me I just try to survive so try to get the basics of the day done and anything more is a bonus. setting small goals for the day can also be helpful for some as well.

I do hope that being here and talking to others who understand or can relate will be beneficial as well.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance