Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Let's talk DID and dissociation

Hey @Fluttershy1 , yes when I was here under a different username. If you remember the other name please don't mention it please, I had to change because of a privacy issue. I think you mainly spoke to Nikki though amd at the moment she is not longer active 

Okie @Bellarose75, missed you. 
things have been hard. 

Sorry to hear that @Fluttershy1 , but understand as things have been hard for us as well. I am not here that much and sometimes when I am I just support posts as I have at a lot to give right now. 🌸

@Bellarose75  - it's scary sometimes, not knowing what to expect.... I just wanna run and hide..

Hi all 😊

i may b pretty quiet at times but im here... we're all here.

Being honest about all this is still a fairly new thing.

We're so happy 2 have found u all 😁

looking 4ward 2 seeing more posts & hopefully adding sum of our own.

🐝 well evry1

sαmє
thєч tєll mє nσt 2 fíght swítchєs sσ í dσnt fєєl sσ αnхíσus, вut íts nσt fíghtíng ít thαt cαusєs thє αnхíєtч, íts thє nσt knσwíng whєn, whч, whσ & whєrє єt αl 😖

@Fluttershy1 , I know honey how scary it gets for you and that it's not easy. You are brave and strong and you will be ok.

@Unlonely1 , Our host use to fight the switching all the time for the same reasons. The uncertainity of what was going to happen if we switched. Things could be as simple as drinking a drink the host didn't to leaving the house in the middle of the night to go for a walk. It took a long time of therapy before they stopped fighting the switching. I struggle with the switching even now, with one alter being sucidal and also self harms I feel the need to stay present. I hope you can find some ways that will work for you.

@Bellarose75 - Host is not having a good day, very emotional and not good. 
She is safe 

*Ava*

@Former-Member @Bellarose75
Is it normal for alters to have their own mental disorders, to the point where the entire system combined has a lot of disorders (e.g. depression, ocd, anxiety, adhd, anorexia)

@Former-Member , to be honest I really don't know for sure. Wondered if that was possible as I am an acoholic but the host is not, I know one of the other alters has ocd but not the host, so I guess it might be possible. How are doing today? 

@Fluttershy1 , I am sorry things are hard sweetie

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance