Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

LostAngel
Senior Contributor

Keep Feeling Frustrated /Trying to be Hopeful

Hello Everyone Lost Angel here needing that space to type my thoughts out again and honestly sometimes this is the best place to do just that, ok so the main feeling is frustration in fact of basically spent this whole day frustrated and what over finances of course as there is yet another bill to take care of soon, As there was an maintence emergency just prior to this weekend ,A leaking Pipe under my house which I was not aware of untill there was neighbor complaints and the local council door knocking to see whos house it was coming from fun times indeed !! 😓 anyway the cost is quite alot as of course most sections of under house pipeing had to be replaced so good news is it is repaired but at an unexpectedly unprepared cost that situation basically fuelled my frustiaition and today I spent uncalmly trying to keep being calm but also trying to work out how to pay for the repairs moving forward,I got through today by watching a documentry series and eventually after trying to chill and eat food to relax decided to have a regular smoke to relax myself which did help a little , also detangled my hair with my hair brush i know alot of are most likely dealing with financial stress ,its just frustrating isnt it ? anyway I have rested alot and eaten today but still couldnt relax my mind enough ,Music did help too though ,trying to be positive and hopefull cause theres always ways that things do work out ,the frustrating part is just working out how exactly , but am trying to get a personal loan to pay it will look into that again tomorow ,its not quick to have $600 just like that , ok rant over for the night thank you for taking the time to listen 

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Keep Feeling Frustrated /Trying to be Hopeful

Hi @LostAngel 

I feel the frustration. Sometimes we can see ourselves closer to clearing debts and then the unexpected.

Plumber. Yow. Expensive surprise. At least it sounds like a good plumber.

Glad you had a few ways to relax. Hair and Music.

Good on you.

Have a relaxing evenjng

I'm hearing you @LostAngel . Plumbing costs can skyrocket!!!! I know someone who had tree roots growing into all their pipe work. They had to dig up their entire front lawn. It's been years now and it's still not fixed because it would cost well over $10 grand... no one has that money just sitting around I'm afraid.

I really hope it gets sorted soon, and that maybe you can pay it off a little at a time?

Hugs

Hey there @Former-Member ,

I'm not staying long, but great to see you on 🙂

Hope to connect with you more as I see you around on the forums 🙂

Hi @tyme 

Great seeing you too.

Love the way you support all.

Proud the way you are with one in particular Tonight.

We need people like you in our lives

Good night

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance