Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: I am new

Hi@Happyman.  Welcome to the forum.  Please tell us about yourself & what your wish to talk about 7 share with others. I am one of the Moderators @Elsie

I got diagnosed with major depression disorder and anxiety 5 years ago and I knew I had it for a long time but I didn't have the courage to ask for help. It was scary in early stages off treatment I went through a destruction period where I didn't care I lived or died I was drinking alot and behaving dangerous. But now and the last 4 years since I meet my partner I found my good place and I believe she saved my life.

Hi @Happyman, great to hear your story.  It sounds like you've come a very long way.  While you credit your partner, I'm sure you put in a lot of effort yourself.  What did you do to recover and keep well?

Being very open about my depression and anxiety

But I an really scared of failure and relapsing
Sky
Senior Contributor

Hi @Happyman,

Welcome to the forum and I'm one of the moderators here. Thank you for sharing your story with everyone.

It sounds like you're in a zone where you're trying to maintain your wellness. Have  to use the search bar by putting in words such as `relapse' or `depression'. You'd be surprised on how many posts and strategies people have contributed here. Members are very supportive as well if you need new ways to face your situation.

Hope your day will go steady.

Take care,

Thank you
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance