Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Fragile

Hi @Appleblossom and @Zoe7,

I hope you're both doing well today. The post was removed due to a forum guideline breach. The link shared contained graphic details of abuse. I have also emailed Appleblossom to further explain.

I hope you understand.

Warmest regards,

Sphinxly

Yes understand @Sphinxly Thanks for clarifying.

@Sphinxly @Zoe7 Thanks for your clarification. I have not received an email.  I actually checked if Sane had sent me something before I posted it 2nd time.  I am receiving general Sane emails to my new address, but still not received anything specific. Perhaps you sent it to my old address?

Smiley Happy

Hey @Appleblossom,

I'm not too sure about it as there is one email address connected to your member name. If you like, you can email us at team@saneforums.org so we can follow up privately. Also, you can try searching your junk folder.

Warmest regards,

Sphinxly

I sent email yesterday, but not heard anything from your office yet @Sphinxly  @Former-Member 

Hi @Appleblossom, thanks for letting us know. I will flag this with the team and someone should get back to you within the next few days. All The Best, 

TideisTurning 

Heavy SI through night despite prn taken.

Doing little jobs but dont feel long for this earth.

I am too damaged now to be able to work with people.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2021/apr/24/australia-can-learn-from-a-belgium-town-where-... 

He is right about societal drivers of mental illness.  That is a much better way of putting it than blaming family and carers.

Interesting to hear from a Gps perspective.  

Hmmmm Medicare structured mental health plans ... and the psychologists put up their fees ... for ...???  There should be no gap fee. Sheer Greed. I have paid plenty fees mind you, but gotten very little advice or appropriate support, Except from one.  Better psychology from the internet, and I wonder why I am left with a sense of outrage.

"Abundance of services for well heeled patients in wealthy areas" . .. I could have written that!  

"We all break eventually given enough stress."

Hi @Appleblossom 

I'm sorry you are having a hard time at the moment. It sounds like last night was really challenging in particular. 

I'm going to send you an email now to check-in. In the meantime, please feel free to post your thoughts and feelings here, you are not alone.

If you feel you would benefit from more immediate support, or talking to someone, know that you can call Lifeline on 13 11 14 or BeyondBlue 1300 224 636.

Speak soon,

HappyCastle

Dignity in the community would be nice, especially after feeling shamed by yesterday.

Interesting a few things coming together in Geel Flanders where St Dymphna escaped her father and set up mental health care.  CSA and grief and death.  Why does that not surprise me.   

@HappyCastle I tried to change email settings, but was prevented, and have sent another email to you.

Edited per emailed request.

Also I think emails settings are good again.

Note to Self

houseplant.jpg

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2021/apr/24/australia-can-learn-from-a-belgium-town-where-... 

Dignity in the community would be nice but seems to big an ask and is not really up to me.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance