Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Eating disorder and more - need a shoulder ......

Such wonderful news @Faith-and-Hope ...my lips are sealed 👍

The rest of it however is horrible. But your baby dragons are showing you how much they have learnt from you and how highly they value you in the process - stay the course that you have chartered for yourself with your beliefs, values and dignity all intact - and await for the day that all the lies and deceit do come back to bite S2BX ...it can't come quickly enough for both him and his bit Smiley Mad

@Faith-and-Hope 

I am so behind on where things are at for you.  I am particularly concerned about whether you having a space of your own where others are not able to enter at liberty.

I changed the locks @Former-Member , after someone was sent into my home when I wasn't here, and then the same thing happened in my place in the west ..... ☹️

So yes, only my kids can come and go now.

@Faith-and-Hope  

Thinking of you. 💜

Thank you @Determined 🙏 

I have been a bit snowed in with assignments for a while and haven't gotten around the threads here very much. I hope you are doing okay.

thinking of you @Faith-and-Hope Heart

Thanks @Shaz51 ❤️
I am tracking along with you too .... not saying much because of how busy I have been ..... not only assignments, but my kids have also been wanting to spend blocks of time with me.  I am rapt with that.

💜 @outlander  ..... thank you 

@Faith-and-Hope 💜
How are you going tonight? Only if you want to say. I know its difficult for you atm too and quite possibly worrying about some forum friends too
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance