Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Bipolar & Dissociation

@bipolarbunny 

Hi BB,

I have been writing a response but would like to finish and proofread it before posting, probably tomorrow. I have taken some tablets and ideas are a little furry.

Thank you very much for your response to my comment

Just read that meds seem to have stabilised with improvement - Great news!!!

Best Wishes for the Easter Weekend

HenryX

Thanks @HenryX Have a lovely Easter too my friend xx

BB 🐰❤️

Thanks Bipolar bunny. It's been a light bulb experience joining this forum. It has helped me so much and I am so grateful for the support.

I am having a semi wakeful night. Have had some sleep, but what I've had may be all I'm going to get, which is a bonus since I didn't think I'd get any sleep at all last night 

thank you for the love and encouragement, and may you go well 

love and hugs, roses 🌹 

@bipolarbunny  funny you mention about the bed facing the door I always have my bed facing the door.  Paranoia was high last night so I contacted Lifeline and spoke to them for 30 mins on their chatline as I hate talking on the phone. Snuggled up into bed afterwards with hot water bottle and cuddly cushion. Felt calmer. Hoping you have a kind and pea ceful day my friend. Love peaxxx

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance