Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Ellie
Senior Contributor

Been in hospital

Hi all. In case anyone has been wondering where I've been, I was admitted to hospital on the 7th of August and spent 10 days in care. I'm currently at a PARC facility and will be leaving there next weekend. I've missed sooo much on here during my absense and not sure I'll ever catch up on all the happenings, but rest assured I'm thinking of you all and wishing you all the very best.

Kind regards,

Ellie.

13 REPLIES 13
Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Been in hospital

Hi @Ellie

Its great to hear from you, how are you going at the PARC? (what is that?) I'm looking forward to seeing you aruond again! Really hope that the time in hospital has been helpful and things are better than they were,

Take care,

LJ

Hi LJ and thanks for your kind regards. All in all, it's been a positive experience and I'm starting to feel much better. I have actually asked what PARC stands for and was told, but if I don't write everything down, my unfocused mind forgets straight away. I'll have to ask again and let you know.

Ellie.

I think it is Prevention and Recovery Care

Thanks chookmojo. That makes sense as the programs certainly fit with prevention and recovery care.

Former-Member
Not applicable

That sounds good @chookmojo thanks! 

I'm always trying to figure out what thses things mean hehe!

Welcome back @Ellie

Thinking of you @Ellie

Really glad you updated us and you feel like you're improving.

Hi @Ellie

Good to see you back .......
How are you today ?

Anne

Hi @Ellie,

I hope the chance to be cared for for a wee while has been a positive experience for you, despite whatever took you there in the first place.  All my best wishes that it supports you in moving forward.  Thanks for sharing that you're okay.  Cat Happy

Kind regards,

Aonaran

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance