Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Am Not Coping

Hello dear @Zoe7 

What great news that you are happy with next year's colleague placement, it makes the world of difference working with people that you click well with. Very happy for you x

Hope by now you have your jammies on and your feet up having a very well deserved rest. Big hugs for Tobes and Cat too 💞❤️❣️

Hey gorgeous  Heart Yes jammies on, a load of washing on and Tobes snuggled up next to me on the couch. Watching tv and chilling out for the evening apart from a little housework - get it done tonight and will have the weekend to myself (apart from the school work Smiley Sad).

I am very happy with who I will be working with @Anastasia It really has made my day. I can't tell anyone yet though as she has not been told but I think she knows anyway 'cos she saw me so happy after seeing the Principal today - and we had talked about how good it would be if we were placed together - so happy days all around Smiley Very Happy

How has your day been Hon?

I love your message I am smiling from ear to ear.

A good day thank you. So pleased it is Friday. Pizza and a couple of drinks. Don't think I will last long tonight before I am 💤💤💤 

❣️❤️💞

@Zoe7 xxx

hahaha @Anastasia It seems like we both have had pretty good days - they are few and far between sometimes so saviour the day Hon Heart

I hope you sleep long and well tonight - enjoy your pizza and drinks then snuggle up in bed and dream happy dreams Heart

Can't sleep now @Zoe7 

*Eye roll

Grrr bf will come to bed soon and be like "you were fast asleep snoring in the couch"

Probably should start by putting phone down lol

Night beautiful girl ❤️

I am about to head to bed myself @Anastasia Think I will be asleep pretty quickly too 'cos exhausted tonight even though all I have done is the washing lol Goodnight beautiful - hope you can get back to sleep quickly 😘

That is a big achievement. Night gorgeous 💞

@Zoe7 

@Anastasia 💜💙💚🧡💛

Hey @Maggie Checking in on you Hon to see how you are Heart

Procrastinating in bed and just wanted to send you extra 💞❣️❤️💞

Hope your day is as fabulous as you my friend xxx

@Zoe7 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance