Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A new start (kind of)

I'm alright thanks @MDT . I compelled myself to go the gym and getting a bit nervous about working tomorrow due to finding out what i need to do.

Have a good Sunday 🙂

I hear ya @Everan
I started my new job two weeks back. I felt the same.
Just go easy with it all. Settle in. Don't rush

Hi all

@outlander @oceangirl @Shaz51 @Zoe7 @TAB @greenpea @BlueBay @Meowmy @Everan @Teej @Appleblossom @eudemonism @frog @eth @Gazza75 @Everan @Former-Member @Angels333 @Doglover @Sophia1 @saturnzoon @Faith-and-Hope @CheerBear @Former-Member @Molliex @Smc
@Ant7 @Adge @Former-Member @Owlunar

Thank you for your birthday wishes last Friday. I had a very low key day. Roast for dinner as parents got back. Was good to have evryone around. We went for lunch buffet yesterday and ate a lot. Then I went out in the arvo to see some people. Not for my birthday but for a general catch up.

I am doing okay. Work again tomorrow to Wednesday. Overall it's okay lately.

I am a bit worried about my sister though as she is having trouble with her friends. I am trying to give her some advice on it. I am happy we are close enough to help each other with these things. She is worried about it. Hopefully she can find some other people. That's what I have done.

Anyway. I am watching a film now.

Hope your weekends have been good.

@MDT Hey, nice to see you. Sounds you had a reasonable weekend. Hope you have a good working  week coming. What’s for dinner tonight?  I had an okay weeekend too. Mainly just walking , cooking and cleaning. Did some reading. Hope you have a nice evening.

Leftovers for dinner here @Meowmy
Lol.
I am glad to hear that you have had a nice weekend my friend 🙂

Leftovers for dinner here, sounds great my @MDT Heart

Hello @Meowmy , @Everan , @Angels333 , @Doglover 

@Shaz51 Hello darling

@MDT  sounds like quite an accomplishment and also sounds like you're very happy with life at present. Way to go. From my experience moments like these are good but can also be short lived . I've found that it's healthy to be proactive and a step ahead if possible . And to do this I've found i gotta go with the small thoughts I'm avoiding even if it means facing a fear . Also gotta be prepared for changes if I'm wanting things to be different. 

Hi @Shaz51 How are you tonight?

Good point @eudemonism
Use this opportunity to now take hold of what can be implemented and improved upon.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance