Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A new start (kind of)

Lol @TAB something like that.

How's things?

oh ok lol yeah not too bad, crap sleep and burnt candle over weekend prob should go to work tomorrow but might play on new job 'confusion' if feel like day off 

Well they did ask me last week if I were casual or not, re 'having' to go in

tried to contact 2 people over break, no replies.

1 told me to tell them when I was free ie had finished last job, the other is supposed to be organising work for me. 

so I dont really want to go in to play around in workshop tomorrow, not my comfort zone if there is one lol

how have you been @MDT  didnt see you on here much over the weekend ?

Nah @TAB I been limiting time on here just because I feel like i sometimes get anxious over it. Sometimes it's an aversion tactic too. Makes me think of other stuff that doesn't need my attention. So yeh just been trying to sort that out.

Atm I'm just watching TV news. Just had dinner. Getting angry at the ads though. Lots of bullshit.

Sounds like you might pull a sickie tomorrow lol.

yeah can relate to poss side effects of being on here too much and have felt same @MDT  yeh def cant watch election ads atm

yeah maybe re sickie see how it goes, could pull it off, best to go in and suck it up tho maybe

Think of the money @TAB

hadnt been, but its not a good look , plus told self getting paid for 2 public holidays in that pay so not that bothered lol @MDT 

Ive hit a wall again. Just feel bleak. Idk. Bedtime

I feel crappy today.

I'm not sure what I have to do with myself these days to make change. But I'm just sick of it. Feels like I'm wasting my ass.

@outlander @TAB @Faith-and-Hope @oceangirl @Shaz51 @Appleblossom @Zoe7 @BlueBay @greenpea @Adge @BryanaCamp

Sorry to hear it’s a crappy day @MDT .  Maybe find something really distracting to take up most of your day ..... getting out of the house can help (change is scenery) ..... like going to the beach or somewhere really green .... with water perhaps ?  Is there a local parkland that meets that description ?

I am drawing in the coffee shop, waiting for my D1 and SIL.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance