Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A new start (kind of)

yeah forget to put insect zapper on at night @greenpea  been putting teatree oil on it seems to work , had cooled down here after very brief storm

@TAB s Ohhh a storm however brief is wonderful.  We are meant to have rain here thrusday, friday and saturday :D. Pouring apparently. The thing is I cannot focus on anything right now because of humidity and heat ..... am seeing doctor on 24 Jan will talk to her about my lethargy then. I cannot keep going like this until winter is ridiculous.

@TAB  just thinking it could be worse re bug bite it could be on your face. My daughter still gets the odd zit and they are mostly on the tip of her nose which drives her crazy 🙂

yeah I cant see it, but it bled last time played with it @greenpea  had 2hr nap today, not unheard of , but was really deep sleep, so out to it

@TAB  naughty playing with it. Leave it alone says me :). I was thinking today if I could have CFS from all the stress I am under with kidults and mi etc. Tht would explain my constant tiredness.

Yeah @TAB
Sisters birthday.

Cake time lol

Try vitamin E maybe @TAB

yeah no energy here @greenpea  thinking lack of fitness motivation etc become self fulfilling circle  but carried couple bags up ramp at carpark today and felt stuffed, got to car and paused, pulse was going thru roof, heart valve maybe lol

oh found better coffee , take 3 at coles, threw other stuff out, this wasnt there the other day, its the German one

do you mean creme to put on bit/spot/sore @MDT  anyway enjoy party

Are you going to work tomorrow?

@TAB  sounds good let me know how it goes re german coffee. I have an Aldi coffee machine which I use with extra strong capsules lol to get the heart racing and wake me up.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance