Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A Life of Trauma and Tragedy (Possibly Triggering Content)

Miss talking to you @Emelia8 🌸

@Emelia8 🌻🦋

How are you? xx

Hello dear @WIP  ... lovely to see you.

I dont think I can answer your question as to how I am. 

But I see you've been having a very hard time of it lately and I'm really sorry to see that.

Emelia 🌸

@Emelia8 Heart

OIP (1).jpg

Hi there @Anastasia 🌺

Read about your boy spending 2 weeks at his Dads from today.  Clearly you are feeling devastated by this news, and I cant blame you for feeling that way.  I would too.  I just dont understand that choice, it makes no sense.  Anyway I just hope that he will be okay, and that you will be too.  Maybe a good opportunity for you to spend some time on yourself and getting a well earned and much needed break.  Of course you will worry the whole time, and thats going to be hard.  But please try to do something specially for you during the upcoming weeks.  

I also read about your pot roast planned specially for your boy tonight.  What a shame, and I feel very sad for you both on that one.  How about you post the promised pictures of the feast as I would love to join you for such a meal. Tag me on the other thread you spoke on, or here.  Please take care of you now MyBoy.  Let your profile name be MySelf for just a little while.  

Still waiting for the photo to come through, so will check back later to see.

Emelia 🌸

@Emelia8  It's lovely to see YOU!!'

I'm glad you've popped back up in the forums.

Yes, I've had a rough time, but I'll get there (I hope).

So glad to see you back, even though you may not be ok.

Love L xx

Thinking about you my friend @Emelia8 

big hug from me ❤️🤗

mussing you xxxooo

Thanks so much @WIP .. thats lovely of you to say.  And yes, I have every confidence that you will be okay.  Glad to read that you finally have an appointment with a new psychologist.  The psychologist I see is also a Clinical Psychologist, and I think its worth the extra $s.  I really hope it works out for you.  If my memory serves me correctly, your appointment is at the end of October?  Not that far away.

Love to you also.

Emelia 🌸

Thank you @BlueBay  🙏🌺

I see that you havent been around much lately either.  Really hope you are doing okay.  And yes I miss you also, along with everyone else here.

Emelia 

The appointment is actually early/mid October, so not too far away now @Emelia8 

I had a VM late this afternoon from Epworth where I see my psychiatrist, that they may have an opening for a clinical psychologist.

I'll call them back tomorrow. Now, I'm in two minds on what to do?!?!  It'd be good for all my records to be at the same place, but I've tried and waited for so long to see a recommended psychologist - why isn't anything easy, or do I just overthink everything..

Honestly, I'd pay anything for someone who actually helped - just like my previous psychiatrist of 15+ years.

I hope your tests last week went ok & you have positive results by now. I've been thinking of you.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance