Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Change123
Senior Contributor

having 2 weeks or so break from the forum

I'm a bit all over the place since I got my periods back 3 weeks ago and feel I need to stay away and just focus on myself.  Getting too emotional going through the posts, lots of triggers - right now for some reason feeling like tears will come.  I know I have been triggered talking about a cancer diet for dogs, I guess I still havent got over my boy who died 5 years ago at the age of 4.  Dont know but need to sort myself out before I start going backwards.  BLOODY HORMONES!!Smiley Happy

Take care all!

image.jpg

hormones.jpg

6 REPLIES 6

Re: having 2 weeks or so break from the forum

hello @Change123

good old mother nature up to her tricks again

am also in the throes of menopause

thought yeah no more menstruation had endometriosis then wham hormonal onslaught

rest up, be nice to yourself it is the gremlin hormones not you

no need to reply you are having a break xxxxx

Can understand

The severe depression I have endured past year is ten times worse at PMS ...Bloody hormones and depression.I am a lot more distressed and SC at this time.

Feeling a hell of a lot better today emotionally but will still have a bit of a break to get over this.

Thanks againSmiley Happy

Hello @Change123, @Former-Member, @Former-Member HeartHeart

@Change123. I had a good laugh at the 7 menopausal dwarves. As I'm all 7 of them.
Do what you need to do for your health. You know we will be here for you when you return & will be sending positive thoughts your way in the interim.
Please know you are not alone.

Don't worry Change 123,I know from the past two days it's menstual time coming,the depression and anxiety was at its max in April I hope it's not as bad but no chance.Think I have at least three psycho dwarves,two distressed p***ed off dwarves and two SC dwarves at menstral time !lol

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance