Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: a song to express our feelings

Former-Member
Not applicable

@Former-Member

I have never ever seen a song acted out like that before, it sure sends a strong message doesn't it. This muisic Video frightened me.  

I have & still am going through hell in my life, waiting & trusting to be delivered from it all. The abuse & sickness in my life has left me Anxiety/Depression & PTSD. I lost everything & everyone, I am issolated with nothing but horrific nightmares & body pain. But I haven't lost Faith, & alltho I should want to give up, I can not. I will NEVER loss my Faith I will stay strong & not let the abusers win, they will be the losers in the end! Amen.

Love & Hugs!

Bella xo  🙂   <><<

Former-Member
Not applicable

@Former-Member i can see this was edited. Ok. Look so have I. I battle all of that... I actually didn't expect a reply from a song I posted but you did. I am sorry you are triggered I cry everytime I hear it, i relate to it because I have been through it. I had no intentions of harm @Former-Member

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVOvhKCYKAc&index=5&list=RD29-VqACPxVA

This is what I want to say!

XO    🙂

Bella!

@Former-Member

I love you, ok
Bella 🙂 x
Former-Member
Not applicable

I am beyond repair @Former-Member
I am an absolute wreck currently, when I am quite. I am just sorting all the s**t out in my mind, trying to find peace with it all. I am over this constant exhaustion of fight or flight. I am exhausted and teary. I honestly feel like I am losing the fight
Thanks for that

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance