Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: a song to express our feelings

oh ok @Bubbles3 my car radio is touch screen and is really updated so i jsut put my own songs that ive downloaded onto a usb and let it play on there

Thats cool. @outlander

Before it closed in Australia, I used to listen to Pandora. I found their stations quite good (except for the ads every few songs). Now I listen to Spotify, but I don't find it as good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=11&v=TMQQT_Tpe3s

we acknowldge that we need help but the constant battle and the violence in our heads and within ourselves has stopped us from doing so and really we are afrai to do so. a sign that we have lost hope in life so we keep silent and do nothing.

the only peace we get is accepting that we have given up on hope.

Great song choice @outlander

glad you like it @Queenie im jsut on youtube listening to some of the new releases and this one come up. 

It's a pretty cool song @outlander. Definitely one of the better new releases. 😄

im  not sure if your into the spiritual realm but today when i was struggling i thought about my nan who passed away. i often find white feathers, or find unusual pink items or a pink rose item will stick out at me and wondering if this was sent to me from her @Queenie

Yes @outlander, I am spiritual in that sense. I find looking for little signs that a departed loved one is with me comforting. When my Mum died there was a particular rose that was her favourite, but hard to find. I tracked one down and planted one in my garden. I awoke one morning and saw the sun shining on a beautiful flower which had newly opened. In that moment I knew my Mum was with me. I felt so comforted.

I'm sure at that moment, your Nan was with you too, comforting you. Heart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance