Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Worry Room - Get it out, and walk away: No responses please

Thanks @Moonstone 😢🌷

I can't live this way any longer. I don't want to.

Hi @Snowie,
I can see you're not expecting responses here in the thread. I will send you an email so please check your inbox. Do reach out if you need additional support to keep yourself safe this evening.

Why does my family think I am the go to person when they need help. Is it because I rarely say no or I can't help. I'm either an ATM, a messenger or a ranting dumping ground. I have my own stuff to deal with learn to stand on your own two feet your all adults now.

Getting it out here because even if I told my family they often ignore it anyway

A phone call can really get things very agitated. I received one earlier today and panic set in fast. Sometimes though, what you hear and what is being said, can be different when hearing through panic and stress. Though the situation is far from over, it has eased a little. I can now breath.

I feel beyond tired. I keep digging but I feel like there's little left inside. I want to shut the world out and be on my own. I don't want to talk to anyone, see anyone, go anywhere, do anything. I'm ignoring and avoiding things I shouldn't be ignoring and avoiding. I'm letting things slip, watching them fall away, questioning how much I really care. I feel like I should know better than this by now.

I know these dips are part of this deal but I wish things could stay good forever. I've had enough of the wonky. How many times is it OK to say to yourself 'maybe it's just a bad day'?

I think I'm done

How am I supposed to be there for my son and keep him above the waves when everyone else is trying bricks to my feet 

everything is hard 😞 being stuck sucks. maybe its better off me not being here at all.

i cant do this anymore, when does my feelings become important?

i literally got told that im being selfish for the way i feel.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance