Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: What makes you laugh?

Lol russell brand is very very smart tho
I watched his tv show and he put people to shame who thought he was unintelligible he surprised me with how smart he was

On other hand, the grand Ms Perry has made even more fantastic music after parting ways with Mr Brand..so potentially musical blessing for her..

You can find his shows on kickass torrents.

@kato  Russell has a YouTube show running at the moment about current events.

I think it's interesting. Sometimes I agree, sometimes I don't.

You can find it here if you're interested

🙂

Less screeching would be great!

He reminds mW a bit of Ben Elton in the 1980s, sometimes way too earnest.. But I live his passion!

Thanks @NikNik
I didn't know he had it. Yes I too sometimes disagree with him lol

I'm like you I've got what I call a weird sense of humour. I've also worked in aged care and can totally understand that type of humour. I've listened to some of the conversations I've had with a fellow nurse working in a residents room and imagined how someone outside the closed door might take it. eg talking about opening the legs,

I think that MI alone tends to bring out a dark streak in our humour, I have noticed that many, myself included, use humour not only as a defense but as a gauge, make a joke about your illness and watch how people react, those who embrace your comment will have a far better understanding of your world than those who get defensive or tell you not to say such things. I was once accused by a Nurse at a party that I was horrible to say such things, that clearly I had no idea of MI as anyone who did would not make jokes about insanity. Never assume it makes an ass out of u and me.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance