Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Rivinok
Contributor

Re: sad&stuck

@Sydphotog  @STORMGRL101 THIS IS FOR EVERYONE

I understand how it is guys, if I look at it in the negative percpective I can say ive missed all my 20's while everyone else was socializing and living a life and traveling and doing things, however this hard journey has made me one of the strongest beings on this planet and it can also make you one of the strongest, those years that ive "missed" have been gained in wisdom, strength, courage, lessons and understandings gained like compassion and empathy, these things you can't learn from school or university, these are life lessons. I can say with conviction that people who make it through and who are on this path are here for a higher purpose, let's look at this.

When I really look more closely at what I "missed" it only boils down to ignorance and subtle suffering, all of those people of your generation who are "living life" are pretty much just taking a slow path of self destruction out at clubs and partying perhaps or getting in marriages and ending up divorced, who knows but I do know for sure that whatever path they are on they are most likely running around finding one thing after another to make them happy, finding out that it's not it then chasing another thing , everythign they chase and do is to increase thier wellbeing in some way , they chase all thier life and never grasp true happyness.

I am grateful for all the suffering I went through, the darkest hells, waking every day only to want to die, the complete isolation and lonelyness, being misunderstood by everyone on the planet, all of this suffering and pain we endure is the kind of hard pressure that forms DIAMONDS, and like diamonds that form under pressure we too will light the way for others and be lighthouses in this world, I know that personally this is my path, it is somethign that will change the entire system for the human race eventually. Things become easier and clearer, I can tell you the biggest help and how to be free of all this suffering.

So here is some advice, All of the suffering one experiences is to do with IDENTIFICATIONS with thoughts, ideas and the noise of the mind. The world can only change from within and the only way out is IN. please learn a technique you can look it up called "self inquiry" you will find this great secret that the psychiatrists probably know but they don't tell anyone all they do is give people drugs that temporarily bandaid the problem, this is not a solution, its just more delay and money for pharma companies.If you want an ultimate fix and transformation, complete healing then this is the one "self inquiry" (Ramana Maharishi) look it up, understand it, practice it with perserverence and your liberation and freedom cannot be denied to you.

Psychiatrists give you these labels and add "disorder" onto the end of it, automatically we are programmed to believe them because after all they are suppose to know about the mind and be credited and of course parents may also push it to accept and swallow everythign they say. YOU are the foremost authority about you , YOU know best how you work. When you believe what people tell you it becomes a reality for you, you may even have overlaying beliefs to stop those ones, but all of it is the mind , YOU ARE NOT THE MIND nor anything that it thinks of.

Another reccomendation is to spend time in nature be in nature eat healthy live foods all of these things are great aids to wellbeing, yoga is another one but this should come later, if you have experienced deep emotions and trauma then yoga will squeeze these out of you, you will feel fantastic as they all start to go but personally from experience I know that it can be way too intense when you are where you guys are at. Nature, meditation, healthy, food, and yoga (when ur ready) are all the master keys to wellbeing from my experience also a walk in nature is very beneficial, let it speak to you and listen.

Every feeling you experience comes from a thought first, you cannot have a feeling about anything without a thought about that thing first isn't it so? so what we need to do is go to the thoughts, let's look at one example, I actually went through this today myself. I was feeling sad and so I say to myself using the self enquiry "to whom has this sadness arisen?" Inquiring into the one that is sad. looking looking, where is this one that is sad? it is a character it is not you, you were not born sad, it is a coming and going like all emotions, and so I recognised this. But after some time sitting and looking at this one that is sad, knowing that it isnt real I still felt sad, I couldnt deny it whenever I am being the person WITH PAST and the story then I feel sad because that person that IDENTITY has had so much suffering that not even words can describe, it is deprived of human connection and so much more. so these suffering characters that we have are the ones that need to be dis-identified with !.

Now i wake i open my eyes i'm still sad why?? Because i'm being "me" I persevered and closed my eyes again in a meditation possition. Soon I realised that All of this little me's problems are to do with the PAST. ALL OF IT IS MEMORY, all of it is past, and you know what that means? ALL OF IT IS NOT REAL, all of it is not HERE AND NOW, so this one who is sad and unhappy is completely imaginary if one is present in the now. It is that when one is living in the past or attached to ideas that one experiences the suffering and identity of one who suffers. Sometimes you might worry, if its worry or fear then its future oriented which also doesnt exist right now, it is the minds imagination it is not reality. If you perservere you will see that the real you is beyond the body and mind and when you are that one it cannot suffer, it cannot be sad, it cannot be angry, it is transcendental to all suffering if one goes far enough, this can also lead to enlightenment.

I hope this helps, please message me if you have any questions. I know the way to freedom and I can say that with absolute confiction, not many humans know this if you really apply what I am saying you will be more free than anyone who is "sane". Also another good link is a yogi and mystic called Sadhguru he can cover any topic, and dispell the darkness.

All of what I have said is only going to work if you really want to be free and if you apply the techniques, there are also hand mudras that help to reduce anxiety and many other techniques, don't be afraid to message me i'll respond when I can.

~ Namaskar ~

Rivinok

4 REPLIES 4

All you guys need to do is stop identifying and buying into the one who is stuck and the one who is sad, you need to create a little distance fromm you and those thoughts, the thoughts are not you and they are not true and I can prove it, please see my larger post it can help explain things, here to help.

Hi @Rivinok,

Thank you for taking the time to post this. I can hear that this has taken alot of thought and sharing what has worked for you from your personal experience can be a really helpful thing for others to share with you.

I like that you shined a positive light on your experience too and choose not to look at what you 'missed out' on during your 20's but focus more on what you gained in terms of wisdom, strength and courage. These life lessons are valuable and cant be taught in school or university, as you mentioned.

As you have highlighted here, everyone has their own journey in life and must follow their own path. Ultimately, everyone is searching for meaning, purpose, fulfillment and happiness on their journey and what this looks like is different for everyone. For some this may be getting married and starting a family, for other this may be travelling or going out clubbing or to parties. As we move through different life stages these things change and we grow and continue developing and learning through these different stages.

I enjoyed your metaphor of a diamond and viewing your experience as the light that can now guide others on their journey. The advice you have given here I'm sure would be valuable to many who read this and feel as though these strategies 'fit' well for them. I'm really glad to hear that these are strategies that you have found to be helpful on your path to happiness. I think it is also important to acknowledge here that as we are all unique, what gives us fulfillment, meaning or happiness differs amongst us and sometimes we need to find what these things are in our own way.

I myself have found these things helpful on my own journey in life...particularly being in nature, yoga, meditation and being mindful of the connection between thoughts and emotions, however this doesn't mean that everyone would feel the same way. It is important for people to find what brings them happiness and releases them from the convictions of the past or the worry about the future self.

It is great that you are wanting to support people in their journey and hopefully by collaborating together, you will be a valuable person in others life paths.

I look forward to 'seeing' you and more of your posts around the forums Smiley Very Happy

@Rockpool Extremely well said Smiley Happy

Former-Member
Not applicable

Thank you @Rivinok
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance